1 SWACLOVE!

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
I sincerely ask that all the miseries of all our frienemies and antagonists are put to rest Dear God. I pray that you'll unite all our hearts as one for the sole purpose of the continuing to uplift the SWACPAGE. None of us are perfect, and none of us are without sin, none of us are without fault, but there are some with hatred in their hearts. I ask that you will cleanse the minds, hearts, bodies and souls that are stricken with these woes. I pray that you will heal hearts, strengthen minds and make our thoughts fun, non-hateful and clear and easy to understand without us passing judgement among one another. I ask that you will make what's wrong...right. I ask that you will make what hurts, painfree. I ask that you make a way for what's shameful to be carried away and never brought to light again for the purpose of venting, humiliating or harmful. I ask that you'll help us to continue to converse on a daily basis without "sincere" hard feelings or misplaced intentions. I ask that you forgive us all Dear God for our many sins and more importantly that you give us the strength and wisdom not to committ those sins again. In My Savior's Jesus' name...I humble my heart and ask these blessings...Amen!:)

These things we ask in Jesus name. Amen

God had all power in his hand. Let GO and Let God!! God is such an awesome God.

Back