0-9

Get Ready

Over the past 2 years, this has to be the only SWAC school that I have no respect and couldnt even think of a way that we could lose this game. 0-9, your ass is grass. Its over for you, it time for you to get embarrassed.

Your little girlfriend to the south is gone now, so you dont have someone to cosign hyour little threads now. After this week and next week the whole state of Alabama will either be on vacation or buying a new car or have a life, or have a job.

Kent is going to kill you. I hope against hope the the Jockwasher doesnt pull him in the third quarter this time. I want 60 points on you lames. Then of course Cooper can blame this loss on the planets not lining up right and then ask for more money in the same breath.

Hear me now and believe me later...

YOU AINT ON OUR LEVEL

Get Ready That's Enuff

Bruh, excuse me for getting in your bizness. I hate coming on here and interfering with you and your girl friend and all, but dayum man can you show GSU some respect. You act like this is your exclusive beyotch. Hell, we have a right to make a claim to her too! Hell, we been treating her like a "set out" itchb whenever we feel like it.

Promise not to be so hard on her when she comes to Jacktown...Some of my podnuh's in the nation might wanna get dey freak with her after yall finish.

Note to all JheriCurl State people

please dont jump into the Tennessee River on your way back to Pississipi! I was told that a majority of the JSU alumni will not be swimming this time due to the complaints from TVA!!!!! they said somethin about an oily substance being found in the water after the game in 99:(

Oh and after your defeat you will be known as the Pississippi Piss Ants.........until we the kings of the east think of another name!

P Diddy send help!

Im sorry MikeBig

There will no ass left after we through with them. SU will have an easy time with this little pass around ho.

man I tell ya these Pississippians from Jack Town sure know how to talk dirty........

did yall see that movie with british reporter interviewing this old pimp with a Jheri Curl! I think his name was Cornbread Jenkins! nevermind me Im just giving yall an idea of what type of fans we have to deal with this weekend:(

Dayum!!!

Mississippi Valley must really have a squad this year? I guess they forgot to mention that in the pre-season. Oh well, Get Ready is telling the truth. I like how he predicts games, you know! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TRU3000
Oh and after your defeat you will be known as the Pississippi Piss Ants.........until we the kings of the east think of another name!

How does it Feel to be the Kings of the Least?:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back