♪ Barring the fact

Tony

Is this the type of hot relationship we all crave???

http://www.clickondetroit.com/downlo...9/16056616.pdf

HIGHLIGHTS

September 9, 2002

Mayor to Beatty "Everything Cool, Did you get busted? You were kinda wet last night inside and out LOL."

September 15, 2002

Beatty to Mayor "I really wanted to give you some good head this morning and didn't know how to ask you to let me to do it. I wanted
to since Friday when you asked me at the club."

September 15, 2002

Mayor to Beatty "Damn I just got out the shower and looked at my two-way.Next time, tell me to sit down, shut up, and do your thing! I'm f**ked up now!"

Oct. 3, 2002:

Beatty to Kilpatrick: "In case you haven't noticed, I am madly in love with you too! More and more everyday! I can't believe how much more it grows. Is there a limit?

Kilpatrick to Beatty: "Not till death do us part."

Beatty to Kilpatrick: "Wow! I'll buy that."

April 6, 2003:

Beatty to Kilpatrick: "I love you so much. Thank you for coming to see me. I was very happy to see you.

Kilpatrick to Beatty: "Love you too. I realize more everyday how much. You look real good, by the way. See you tomorrow."

April 27, 2003:

Beatty to Kilpatrick: "No response needed to this, but when held me in your arms and looked me in my eyes and said I was your woman. All was right with the world. I love you."

Kilpatrick to Beatty: "Damn! Thank you."

Beatty to Kilpatrick: "Can you promise me that I will always be that?"

Kilpatrick to Beatty: "You were my girl for as long as I can remember. I was too young and stupid to know. I promise for the rest of my life you will be my girl."

Beatty to Kilpatrick: "Ahh. I'm about to cry. Thank you for that. You need to know that you are the man in my life that I depend on most. Or I could have just stopped at 'the man in my life.'"

<object width="5" height="5"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/36YeBMAfFvw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/36YeBMAfFvw&hl&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="5" height="5"></embed></object>

that's awful that those are out for the public to view.

Want to use them in a lawsuit/court....fine. Is it necessary for the public to print these?

GOTT DAYAM I REALLY MISS WOMEN FROM THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY!!!! :smh:

I tire of tryna' teach or deal w/ knuckleheads (texas women lol) around hur. :shame:

Man I read that I could've sworn I heard @ least 20-25 differing gulz voices I used to know from up that'away. :smh:

REAL TALK!

Tony if I were you I wouldn't go around laughing at folks caught up in stuff like this. Most foks haven't learned that while you are laughing at other folks, there is usually some one sitting around laughing at you most likely for the same thing.:rolly:

Tony if I were you I wouldn't go around laughing at folks caught up in stuff like this. Most foks haven't learned that while you are laughing at other folks, there is usually some one sitting around laughing at you most likely for the same thing.:rolly:

Actually, kinda in a round-about way, I was giving them props

"Not only is Beatty an acceptable side piece, but perhaps she should be heralded as the poster woman for side piece of the year!!!!!!!!! Side pieces world wide should look to Beatty for inspiration and draw from her professionalism."????

Southern women are spoiled,
and it's Southern dudes fault.

No. :| Quite a few southern women are "spoiled" because they choose to be. lol :wavey: lol

Travelling everywhere and gaining <b>exposure</b> :swink: was the greatest blessing gawd could've ever given me. :|

You been spoiling folks to!!!

Not. Only ONE and that was my ex. Otherwise, I haven't done diddly-ad-squat gul. If I can't claim your SSN on my taxes.... Feel me? :read: I don't "pretend" marriage so I'm not gonna' treat a woman like she's my wife and she isn't. That's reserved for the one who wears my last name or for me when and/or if I wear her last name. :emlaugh:

They wanted to get caught. No way you this dumb. Who text like this?

She wanted to give some Hot Mouth. Boy B women from the south just wasn't raised like that. They would rather get a historetomy(sp) than give hot mouth..:lmao::lmao::smh:

They wanted to get caught. No way you this dumb. Who text like this?

She wanted to give some Hot Mouth. Boy B women from the south just wasn't raised like that. They would rather get a historetomy(sp) than give hot mouth..:lmao::lmao::smh:

:lmao:

Back