ΩΨΦ

Tony

Parents, students, officials from the University of South Carolina, the City of Columbia and the Omega Psi Phi fraternity broke ground today (Friday, July 8) on a fraternity house for the USC chapter of Omega Psi Phi.

"This house will not only provide beds and food services, but also an environment that encourages academic excellence," said Jerry Brewer, USC's director of student life.

The house will be completed in fall 2006 and will be the 16th built in USC's Greek Village. Four additional houses are scheduled to begin construction later this year, for a total of 20. The Omega Psi Phi house will be the first house built in the Greek Village for a historically African-American Greek organization...

Much Coleman Love,

I?ll be there when it opens,

If any of you Sorors are ever in a jam you can call on me

ROO!

:tup: Congradulations to the members of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. on a very well deserved achievement. That's another step up for black greek organizations and the pan-hell. Greek unity, achievement, and uplifting the community. Thats what its all about. Again, congradulations!!!

Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.
M.A.C.
Spr. 2k1
Ace Klub
"Kremesaver" ..........have you ever had one...?

kremesaver said:
:tup: Congradulations to the members of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. on a very well deserved achievement. That's another step up for black greek organizations and the pan-hell. Greek unity, achievement, and uplifting the community. Thats what its all about. Again, congradulations!!!

Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.
M.A.C.
Spr. 2k1
Ace Klub
"Kremesaver" ..........have you ever had one...?

Congrats Omegas! :tup:

Roo....

A definite advancement! I just hope the bruhs keep the wrestling in the back yard...Folks passing by just wouldn't understand... :)

Congrats. This is really good. :tup:

But just a word of advice. Make sure you have insurance that fully covers your new house. Make sure that external security cameras are installed. Now the reason I say that is because a few years ago, a black sorority bought an existing house on Sorority Row at the University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa, and it "mysteriously" burnt down. Just food for thought.

TSU/BAMA said:
Congrats. This is really good. :tup:

But just a word of advice. Make sure you have insurance that fully covers your new house. Make sure that external security cameras are installed. Now the reason I say that is because a few years ago, a black sorority bought an existing house on Sorority Row at the University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa, and it "mysteriously" burnt down. Just food for thought.

That's a damn shame.
I agree on the INSURANCE, but leave the cameras alone BRUHS. They might be used for capturing OTHER activities on there also.

ROOO.

Roo Bruz, another step for mankind by the Men of Omega Psi Phi. Live and Die for Omega Psi Phi........

Back