‘We are a loving family’: Columbus mother pregnant with 18th child

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well she likes something hot in her. Nothing wrong that. 😂 I use to work with a guy who wife wanted 8 to 10 kids. He didn't want that many, but said oh well his wife likes to have sex. As long as wants to have sex he's going to hit it. 😂 Can't be mad at him because I know a bunch of dudes who wives that ain't giving up the pudding. 😂

No.

She can't work due to Diabetes. But, she have time to monkey on the dick.
She's married. Sex between married people is what is supposed to happen. I would never want that many kids, but she ain't my wife so it's not my business. Maybe she likes that hot up in her. Nothing wrong with that.

She's married. Sex between married people is what is supposed to happen. I would never want that many kids, but she ain't my wife so it's not my business. Maybe she likes that hot up in her. Nothing wrong with that.

Hmmm. She is not married.

I got 6 mins in the video and the first thing the reporter say is “single mother” and somehow she is like the pillar of the community because she gave birth to 17 legitimate kids with another one on the way with lords knows who. This is what the media loves to see and our people keep providing them the ammunition to display this foolishness. Sometimes I just want to give up on black folks but I know we have these lower tier sub creatures in our community that make all of us look bad and we have to bring to heel. When we try to teach our people to do better then they want to fight or cancel you. Heaven forbid we try to get our people to raise their expectations.

And shit like this makes you want to vote Republican these trifling N words need to go work. Her diabetes didn’t stop her from her from laying on her back she may as well get paid for it. And the thing that stand out is she has no shame about it she is on TV proud of this self inflicted disaster. This is completely normal to her that she is an unwed mother with all these damn kids that she probably doesn’t know who their daddies are. This is a complete disgrace I just pray that at least one of those 18 kids break the cycle and do something with themselves. This is why a lot of us leave our old communities because we are tired of living around disfunction and disorder you can’t buy a house next to section 8 and expect to gain a lot equity. And you simps that defend this are the worst our community has to offer there is no excuse for this we need to have some damn standards don’t let your daughters grow up thinking Cardi B and Megan thee Staillon are the standard teach them self respect and modesty you don’t have to look like a whore when you walk out the house to get a man’s attention no real man wants a woman that the world has seen or had except simps. Also teach them to avoid pookie and Ray Ray they will make her a single mother and then her life is over. Teach your boys how the pride in work and earning some with his own damn hands and not be entitled to handouts looking for a woman to take care of you. Teach him how to build wealth, own assets, and take care of his family. Teach them not to be pookie and Ray Ray lite trying to impress these sorry ass women that like that. Tell the young men if a woman don’t want you because they assume you are too nice and respectful then that’s a Hyena hood rat and let her have the mess she is looking for do not get upset over one woman there are more to choose from. Just be happy she will be another man’s burden.
However, when there is a black woman that is married to a black man and they are successful they won’t show that because that not the narrative they want to paint.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSbHcqTLAqF/?utm_medium=copy_link

Last edited:
I got 6 mins in the video and the first thing the reporter say is “single mother” and somehow she is like the pillar of the community because she gave birth to 17 legitimate kids with another one on the way with lords knows who. This is what the media loves to see and our people keep providing them the ammunition to display this foolishness. Sometimes I just want to give up on black folks but I know we have these lower tier sub creatures in our community that make all of us look bad and we have to bring to heel. When we try to teach our people to do better then they want to fight or cancel you. Heaven forbid we try to get our people to raise their expectations.

And shit like this makes you want to vote Republican these trifling N words need to go work. Her diabetes didn’t stop her from her from laying on her back she may as well get paid for it. And the thing that stand out is she has no shame about it she is on TV proud of this self inflicted disaster. This is completely normal to her that she is an unwed mother with all these damn kids that she probably doesn’t know who their daddies are. This is a complete disgrace I just pray that at least one of those 18 kids break the cycle and do something with themselves. This is why a lot of us leave our old communities because we are tired of living around disfunction and disorder you can’t buy a house next to section 8 and expect to gain a lot equity. And you simps that defend this are the worst our community has to offer there is no excuse for this we need to have some damn standards don’t let your daughters grow up thinking Cardi B and Megan thee Staillon are the standard teach them self respect and modesty you don’t have to look like a whore when you walk out the house to get a man’s attention no real man wants a woman that the world has seen or had except simps. Also teach them to avoid pookie and Ray Ray they will make her a single mother and then her life is over. Teach your boys how the pride in work and earning some with his own damn hands and not be entitled to handouts looking for a woman to take care of you. Teach him how to build wealth, own assets, and take care of his family. Teach them not to be pookie and Ray Ray lite trying to impress these sorry ass women that like that. Tell the young men if a woman don’t want you because they assume you are too nice and respectful then that’s a Hyena hood rat and let her have the mess she is looking for do not get upset over one woman there are more to choose from. Just be happy she will be another man’s burden.
However, when there is a black woman that is married to a black man and they are successful they won’t show that because that not the narrative they want to paint.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSbHcqTLAqF/?utm_medium=copy_link
That shit triggered u didn't it fam.

Back