‘There she is, daddy’: Oklahoma man tries to run over black girl his daughter accused of bullying

Let me find out that another parent walked up to my child and said something to them about bullying; something she would not do, but you come to me as a parent and let me handle it or we show our children how things should be handled. But if you want to jump the gun then we can go there, especially when we prove your child lied and was the one doing the bullying.

Let me find out that another parent walked up to my child and said something to them about bullying; something she would not do, but you come to me as a parent and let me handle it or we show our children how things should be handled. But if you want to jump the gun then we can go there, especially when we prove your child lied and was the one doing the bullying.

AMEN!

I was caught in a situation. My wife's two cousins along with my son were in Wal-Mart. Cousin A had his birthday money and he decided to go and buy some headphones. Meanwhile cousin C decides to steal and had my son as the look out.

Well cousin C and my son got caught. So I got in my son's ass. At the time my wife and I were engaged. Cousin C is always asking me advice etc... So when I found out I sat down and spoke to him about it. Dude's dad got mad at me saying, "it's cool to steal from the white man because he been stealing from us for years."

I don't even speak to the young man anymore because it will not end well with any conversation between me and his father. It's sad that I have to take this route but I have to do what I have to do for me and mine.

Back