‘An ape in heels’: WV officials slur Michelle Obama — and say Melania Trump will be ‘refreshing’

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Certain "people" have complained about political correctness and the at they hate being "PC". I told someone on FB, that they can say whatever and to whomever they want, sure they can think it's their First Amendment Right, but they better be ready for any consequences that follow. The other thing about being PC they some white people don't get is that, they have a problem with being PC, but then want to turn around and say that they are not racist, bigoted, or prejudiced.

"They never loved us"

Wtf is wrong with these ppl mane...dayum white folks hate our asses..

Corrections Center deputy director resigns after inappropriate Facebook post
http://www.wlox.com/story/33715356/shelby-co-official-accused-of-inappropriate-facebook-post

12480237_G.jpg

I told yall how these folks are on You Tube. Read where the David Barber posted about martial law. That's a conspiracy all over You Tube. Obama starting something to declare martial law to stay in office for another term. These people are really sick.

Certain "people" have complained about political correctness and the at they hate being "PC". I told someone on FB, that they can say whatever and to whomever they want, sure they can think it's their First Amendment Right, but they better be ready for any consequences that follow. The other thing about being PC they some white people don't get is that, they have a problem with being PC, but then want to turn around and say that they are not racist, bigoted, or prejudiced.

I say this all the time. Trump has made it fashionable to be openly racist. Most of these people don't have Trump's money so when they get fired they actually have to struggle. I told my friend on Facebook that it would be another situation before the end of the week similar to this and low and behold see the below quote

I hope they don't stop, we get to find out who all these closet racists are!!!
The really sad thing is that they act like its the 1960's or earlier as if folks are going to be submissive to them! They are in for a world of hurt literally!

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Y'all NEED to start training and stocking up. Please don't get caught without anything to defend yourself or family. Hell, even a knife is a god thing to have.

Back