Transfer Portal 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Men starting to regain our presence in Orleans and Jefferson Parishes! Defense is getting back to the ole days from a size standpoint. Secondary is equally impressive with former 4-star transfers from SMU and Arkansas. Hue Dat - baby!

no offense - Baton Rouge > Grambling

Southern games > Grambling home games

Southern facilities > Grambling State

media coverage about equal but slightly SU

gotta be some NLI stuff their offering - especially since their South La. kids

no offense - Baton Rouge > Grambling

Southern games > Grambling home games

Southern facilities > Grambling State

media coverage about equal but slightly SU

gotta be some NLI stuff their offering - especially since their South La. kids
Or that Grambling has a former NFL head coach and he can sell those relationships to recruits as a closing pitch.

Or that Grambling has a former NFL head coach and he can sell those relationships to recruits as a closing pitch.

That has been done in the swac before - go back to Lionel Taylor at TSU in the 80s - wasn't a head coach but an NFL OC who had clout at that time he became head coach - Doug was the same - NFL has been embedded in the league for a long Time - plus those kids were former P5 guys so they're on a radar as they have practice film at worst to evaluate against sec foes so the nfl angle for them isn't as big.

Just want to know how it changeD - hope someone interviews them

That has been done in the swac before - go back to Lionel Taylor at TSU in the 80s - wasn't a head coach but an NFL OC who had clout at that time he became head coach - Doug was the same - NFL has been embedded in the league for a long Time - plus those kids were former P5 guys so they're on a radar as they have practice film at worst to evaluate against sec foes so the nfl angle for them isn't as big.

Just want to know how it changeD - hope someone interviews them
I feel what you saying but that was a different era. Doug was able to use that pitch too but not to the level that Hue should be able to. I think being that fresh from an NFL HC job will help with the "I can still get you in the league pitch".

Whether or not Hue can win at this level will be seen but he should be able to recruit.

I feel what you saying but that was a different era. Doug was able to use that pitch too but not to the level that Hue should be able to. I think being that fresh from an NFL HC job will help with the "I can still get you in the league pitch".

Whether or not Hue can win at this level will be seen but he should be able to recruit.
Hue is using the NIL deal with RocNation as his pitch. And his only claim to fame, as of now, is stealing SU players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back