So SU: You All Chose Dooley But Added Graves

The Founder

So who is REALLY the head coach?

No smack intended but Graves would have been a better choice as head coach. Some SU folk told me that Graves is the head coach in waiting because the powers that be know that Dooley won’t be able to get SU to where it needs to be.

*ut ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* *grabbing popcorn*

chew GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

No smack intended but Graves would have been a better choice as head coach. Some SU folk told me that Graves is the head coach in waiting because the powers that be know that Dooley won’t be able to get SU to where it needs to be.

Graves is not a better choice.

No smack intended but Graves would have been a better choice as head coach. Some SU folk told me 🙄 that Graves is the head coach in waiting because the powers that be know that Dooley won’t be able to get SU to where it needs to be.
You can't be serious. What an absolutely horrible take. I think you did intend to post this to The Smack Board, but slipped up. 🤔.......🤣😂😅😎

Serious question to you. If Graves is a good choice, why didn't grambling pick him to be HC at the end of the season?

You know it feels good when our house ain’t the one in limbo for a change…. Will the real leader of SU please step forward *snickers*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back