White justice

Olde Hornet

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...-wont-serve-prison-time/ar-AALmG0s?li=BBnb7Kz

Capitol riot woman who used 'Schindler's List' defense won't serve prison time
:nono2:
:no:
:tiptoe:

An Indiana woman became the first person sentenced in the January riot at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday after entering a guilty plea and telling the court she's since educated herself with movies such as “Schindler’s List.”

Anna Morgan-Lloyd pleaded guilty in federal court to one charge of parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building in exchange for three years of probation, $500 in restitution and 40 hours of community service, court records show.

The court prohibited Morgan-Lloyd from buying a firearm under the terms of her probation.

U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth delivered the 49-year-old Bloomfield woman her sentence on Wednesday afternoon in a teleconference hearing.

"I have really struggled with what would be an appropriate sentence," Lamberth said.

White justice continues

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/politics/capitol-rioter-sentenced/index.html

Judge rebukes GOP for downplaying US Capitol riot as he hands out first sentence in insurrection

A Trump supporter who spent 10 minutes inside the US Capitol during the January 6 insurrection was sentenced to probation Wednesday, avoiding jail, becoming the first rioter to learn their punishment in the riot investigation.

At a hearing in DC federal court, Judge Royce Lamberth said the insurrection was a "disgrace" and forcefully rebuked the "utter nonsense" coming from some Republican lawmakers and other right-wing figures who are whitewashing what happened.
"I don't know what planet they were on," Lamberth said of the GOP lawmakers, without mentioning any names. Recent releases of videos from the attack "will show the attempt of some congressman to rewrite history that these were tourists walking through the capitol is utter nonsense."

Anna Morgan-Lloyd, 49, from rural Indiana, had pleaded guilty to a single misdemeanor for trespassing inside the Capitol as part of the crowd on January 6. She was also assessed a $500 fine.
Lamberth said Morgan-Lloyd avoided jail time because she didn't participate in the violence and condemned those who did. He issued a warning to other defendants that he'll likely sentence them to jail time if they continue defending their behavior at the Capitol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What if Black Lives Matter stormed the building...it would have been known as "Bloody 6th"

Part of me really wishes that some members were killed....as much as I hate say that it would have been the only way for the federal government to conduct a full investigation.

What if Black Lives Matter stormed the building...it would have been known as "Bloody 6th"

Part of me really wishes that some members were killed....as much as I hate say that it would have been the only way for the federal government to conduct a full investigation.

These people simply cannot change. It's embedded w/in their dna to be like this. There is NOTHING righteous, holy, or RIGHT(eous) about the spawns of beelzebub.

These people simply cannot change. It's embedded w/in their dna to be like this. There is NOTHING righteous, holy, or RIGHT(eous) about the spawns of beelzebub.

Beelzebub?? Bewildered, why didn't you just say "Satan", and save me/us the trouble of having to google "beelzebub"? Now, you know most of us do not know what that mean. Boy I tell you, git on my damn nerves. 🤣

Last edited:

You know some kind of order had to go out to tell them not to shoot. The 1 person that was shot was only shot 1 time and not multiple times like they do our people. If anytime should a officer had feared for their lives, it was then.

Only if those killed had been Republicans.

Back