The 13th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Are there any here in Houston and do you think think they have any to supply?
There are two I think. One I know is on the South Loop. I have not been there yet. I cannot recall the name. I joined NAAGA a little over a week ago. If you google black owned gun shops a list pops up.

There are two I think. One I know is on the South Loop. I have not been there yet. I cannot recall the name. I joined NAAGA a little over a week ago. If you google black owned gun shops a list pops up.

I went to the local chapter meeting last month.

Here is the one on the South Loop...

Michael Barnes Gun Guns and Ammo
2656 S Loop West
Suite 322
Houston, TX 77054

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That did not take long!
:tiptoe:

Trump attacks Lindsey Graham after SCOTUS rulings.
:lmao:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-attacks-lindsey-graham-scotus-154827959.html

President Donald Trump took a swing at Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday in the aftermath of two Supreme Court decisions involving his closely held financial records, lamenting that the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman and close Trump ally was not doing enough to target the president’s political foes.

Trump’s tweets came after a Supreme Court decision upheld a Manhattan grand jury subpoena seeking his tax returns and other financial documents as part of a criminal investigation into the practices of the Trump Organization. In response, Trump complained that former President Barack Obama was not receiving enough scrutiny over his administration’s decision to open up a counterintelligence investigation into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in 2016.

“We have a totally corrupt previous Administration, including a President and Vice President who spied on my campaign, AND GOT CAUGHT...and nothing happens to them. This crime was taking place even before my election, everyone knows it, and yet all are frozen stiff with fear,” Trump wrote on Twitter. He specifically called out Graham’s committee, writing: “No Republican Senate Judiciary response.”

Goya Foods boycott takes off after its CEO praises Trump

Goya Foods boycott takes off after its CEO praises Trump

New York (CNN Business)The hashtag #Goyaway was trending on social media Friday after Robert Unanue, CEO of Goya Foods, appeared in the White House Rose Garden Thursday afternoon and praised President Donald Trump.

"We are all truly blessed ... to have a leader like President Trump who is a builder," Unanue said during the Rose Garden speech. "We have an incredible builder, and we pray. We pray for our leadership, our president."
The fact that Unanue would associate with Trump was sufficient to anger some of America's most prominent Hispanic leaders. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez suggested in a tweet that she'd boycott Goya.

Trump's Reckless Push To Reopen Schools Is An Admission Of Failure.
:nod:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/coronavirus-reopen-schools-donald-trump-153858690.html.
:popcorn:

By pushing to reopen schools this fall regardless of whether the coronavirus is still spreading wildly, President Donald Trump is giving up on his own plan to contain the virus.

In April, the White House unveiled ”Guidelines for Opening Up America Again,” which call for business and other activities to resume in staggered phases, depending on local progress in containing the virus.

The guidelines, which are influential but not binding, say states can enter the first phase of reopening if they have a “downward trajectory” of documented cases over 14 days or a lower percentage of positive tests over that time period. Schools should only reopen in the second phase ― after an additional two weeks with cases going down.

Now, though, as the president insists against all evidence that the virus is under control ahead of the November election, those guidelines have gone out the window. Trump is not saying cases should go down before schools reopen. He’s saying schools should open no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back