Mike Leach and the fallout from his noose tweet

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
White folks are who they are. The same as 1720 as they are in 2020.
These folk do not respect anyone else's customs, traditions, fears, anxieties nor anything that is not geared toward them. But, that is on us for always trying to make them comfortable in their bigotry, prejudice and racism. We never want to offend white folk.

Last edited:
This is why I have an issue with all those folk who profess to be "Christian". Didn't Paul say that if eating meat offends my brother then I will not eat meat (in his/her presence)...I added the part in quotation? The point is if I tell you something offends me then you should respect that whether it offends you or not. You (They) do not get to legislate what offends me.

This is why I have an issue with all those folk who profess to be "Christian". Didn't Paul say that if eating meat offends my brother then I will not eat meat (in his/her presence)...I added the part in quotation? The point is if I tell you something offends me then you should respect that whether it offends you or not. You (They) do not get to legislate what offends me.

Dumb muthafukkas aren't chrisshun', Herb. You already know that we're dealing w/ folk who were born inherently evil as hell. THEY are the seeds of lucifer incapable of basic human compassion and caring, periodt!

Dumb assed parents continue to send their dumb assed children to those places to perform and do a jig for those racist assed folk.

I have no dog in the hunt and distanced myself accordingly.
Nothing about Leach’s tweet surprises or conjures up any emotions of shock. This guy was raised as a Mormon in Wyoming, how do you think he feels about minorities? If you can’t answer that question, see his twitter posts or his sound bites over the years. The guy is a racist, no son of mine could play for this guy. Sad thing is only one kid enter the transfer portal. Hanging around is silent endorsement. IMO. Who is stupid enough to think this is last overtly controversial thing he says or does? He has never fielded a black quarter...ponder that!

He is also a huge Trump supporter. He has done similar things everywhere he goes. It is the same as when certain players would not go to the White House while President Obama was in power. It was OK, however it is a problem when players refuse to go to the White House now that President Trump is in power.

This is an easy one, if enough players leave and others refuse to come it will help him refrain.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It's interesting to watch them complain about "political correctness" and "social justice warriors".

They seem to think they should be able to say or do what they want - be as offensive and racist as they want - without any consequences. Insinuating if you don't tolerate their BS, then you're "weak" or a "snowflake".

The world doesn't work that way. There are consequences associated with everything we do or say. Heck, there are consequences for things we DON'T do or say.

Avoiding certain consequences or outcomes is the result of making better choices.

It's sad because Mississippi State has proven they can put a top-quality defense on the field. They've had the top-ranked defense in the nation more than once with the latest being two years ago. It would be interesting to see how far they could go if they managed to put a strong defense on the field with that offense.

But ... Mike Leach sabotages himself by consistently being a jackass. Seems to look for opportunities to show the world how goofy he is. He's been told his "quirky personality" is "funny" when he's really just weird. He's in the best situation of his coaching career, but he's going to blow it due to the inability to make wise and prudent choices when communicating.

Mike Leach is going to make sure he never lives up to his potential. By making sure to continually say and do things that hinder his success.

Too bad for them the coaches and Athletic Director that set that up are in Gainesville now. lol

It's interesting to watch them complain about "political correctness" and "social justice warriors".

They seem to think they should be able to say or do what they want - be as offensive and racist as they want - without any consequences. Insinuating if you don't tolerate their BS, then you're "weak" or a "snowflake".

The world doesn't work that way. There are consequences associated with everything we do or say. Heck, there are consequences for things we DON'T do or say.

Avoiding certain consequences or outcomes is the result of making better choices.

It's sad because Mississippi State has proven they can put a top-quality defense on the field. They've had the top-ranked defense in the nation more than once with the latest being two years ago. It would be interesting to see how far they could go if they managed to put a strong defense on the field with that offense.

But ... Mike Leach sabotages himself by consistently being a jackass. Seems to look for opportunities to show the world how goofy he is. He's been told his "quirky personality" is "funny" when he's really just weird. He's in the best situation of his coaching career, but he's going to blow it due to the inability to make wise and prudent choices when communicating.

Mike Leach is going to make sure he never lives up to his potential. By making sure to continually say and do things that hinder his success.
Mike Leach is being Mike Leach nothing new

Hope we get some of that fallout. And they can get some of our coaches.
White folks are who they are. The same as 1720 as they are in 2020.
These folk do not respect anyone else's customs, traditions, fears, anxieties nor anything that is not geared toward them. But, that is on us for always trying to make them comfortable in their bigotry, prejudice and racism. We never want to offend white folk.

Some of our coaches are better than you think. I have seen awful coaching from PWC Coaches, but we are not allowed to chime in on that.

We know who they are, keep wanting a place at their table instead of having our own table and then cry racism when they be who they are. But if we keep sending our children there, then this is what we will continue to get.

Some of our coaches are better than you think. I have seen awful coaching from PWC Coaches, but we are not allowed to chime in on that.

We know who they are, keep wanting a place at their table instead of having our own table and then cry racism when they be who they are. But if we keep sending our children there, then this is what we will continue to get.
Bruh, I dont like our coaches. Hendrick can go back to Bama St. We dont need that. We need someone better.

And where your coaches from, whites because they are supposed to be better. We have some pretty good coaches in the HBCU Ranks and some bad one. The PWC's have bad coaches as well, but we never criticize them.
Dude, who said anything about white? See, that's that igga type mentality. We HAVE to go with subpar coaching just to support the "black man"? Dude, I want the best. Guy/Girl could be Mark from Ork for all I care.

Back