Texas Southern and Southern game moved to Arlington?

Antroy

Texas Southern just released their 2020 football schedule on YouTube. One thing I noticed is that they have the game against SU in being played in Arlington. Is this true? Will it be played at Globe Life Field or AT&T Stadium? Either way, it's down the street from me. I'll be there.Screenshot_20191118-203549_Facebook.jpg

Probably Globe Life. They’ve been booking that thing up Left & Right since the transition was finalized. And it won’t be as expensive to play there as it would be for AT&T.
Either way it’ll be fine. You can eat, drink, socialize & watch college sports at Next door @ Texas Live.... before & after the game. I’ll be at Texas Live if the game is in Arlington.

Probably Globe Life. They’ve been booking that thing up Left & Right since the transition was finalized. And it won’t be as expensive to play there as it would be for AT&T.
Either way it’ll be fine. You can eat, drink, socialize & watch college sports at Next door @ Texas Live.... before & after the game. I’ll be at Texas Live if the game is in Arlington.
You live in Arlington? I live here and haven't been to Texas Live yet. I should have went for my birthday.

You live in Arlington? I live here and haven't been to Texas Live yet. I should have went for my birthday.
I’m in Addison but I’m no stranger to Texas Live on a Sunday for the cowboys & nfl games. The Sunday of the rangers last game in globe life & the Cowboys/saints game. It was JUMPIN! Hell of a good time. Hard to get a table if you show up late. But Most don’t mind standing.

I'm surprise that they have them and PVAMU traveling to Jackson and UAPB. Usually you would have the Texas & Alabama schools on a alternate schedule where both didn't have to travel there twice in the same year. They even have AAMU coming to Texas twice as they play both schools in 2020.

Texas Southern just released their 2020 football schedule on YouTube. One thing I noticed is that they have the game against SU in being played in Arlington. Is this true? Will it be played at Globe Life Field or AT&T Stadium? Either way, it's down the street from me. I'll be there.
I will be there as well.......if the Lord says the same and the creek don't rise.

Globe Life Park isn't a good venue for college football games!!!

I'm not excited about it, also I don't really care for the energy at Texas Live! It is very white-centric and THEY HARDLY EVER PLAY BLACK MUSIC. I always see black people there but never in strong numbers and they don't like look they having fun ... looks like they are not really enjoying the spot, it just looks like they just are there to eat and drink ... I hate the place.

I prefer the game stay at the State Fair b/c I love the sights and sounds of the fair as the background of the game. Bad move and I don't see this DFW series lasting long. The ticket prices better go down b/c of being in this crappy venue

Last edited:
Texas Southern just released their 2020 football schedule on YouTube. One thing I noticed is that they have the game against SU in being played in Arlington. Is this true? Will it be played at Globe Life Field or AT&T Stadium? Either way, it's down the street from me. I'll be there.View attachment 8926
This is not far from me either. I'm over in Mansfield.

*whew!* Dodged that one! I don't want to know what Globe Life is. I can ONLY imagine the ghetto'ism up in that SOB. smh

LOL compared to the State Fair on "black" weekend? LOL

Be VERY clear that it evolved to the shit show it is today. The shit show was NOT its original intent as it was created to give honor, show (black) pride, and show/have respect.

Arlington....party atmospheres.... ghetto lol.

Last edited:
Be VERY clear that it evolved to the shit show it is today. The shit show was NOT its original as it was created to give honor, show (black) pride, and show/have respect.

Arlington....party atmospheres.... ghetto lol.

State Fair Classic weekend is the blackest weekend in Dallas and once the hood learned about it became very interesting. But the worst I've heard doing that weekend are a few fights ... no killings and shootings.

Back