Coach (Cracker) Tubberville

The sad part, if he decided to start coaching again on the FBS level. He could get a job, and folks would still follow him.
He will be running against Democrat Doug Jones in this majority white conservative "christian" State!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm voting for Doug. Black people should be running to the polls in Alabama.
They should, however, don't forget that Doug Jones won (and ole Roy Moore lost) by a very narrow margin of <2% of all the votes cast in that Senatorial Election despite a record number of Black voters (primarily female) that voted and despite all the baggage that Roy Moore had during the election that in the end even made him an unpopular ultra conservative republican candidate in AL to some of the white voters. Tuberville won't have those headwinds.

Right. That’s why your “Lord” put myself and others here to be the beacon of (en)light(ment) naive others need. :D

Bewildered, I don't have time to fool with you. I have to finish packing and head to the airport. I am on my way to Europe (London, Paris, Zurich, Berlin, Brussels) for three weeks, to take in some Diamond League track meets, plus a little rest and relaxation. ( I need a break from you "beacons of (en)light(ments). ) 😄 I will deal with cho crazy ass when I get back. 😄 Stay safe everybody.

Bewildered, I don't have time to fool with you. I have to finish packing and head to the airport. I am on my way to Europe (London, Paris, Zurich, Berlin, Brussels) for three weeks, to take in some Diamond League track meets, plus a little rest and relaxation. ( I need a break from you "beacons of (en)light(ments). ) I will deal with cho crazy ass when I get back. Stay safe everybody.

Be careful over there. And tell kinfolk 'nem to stay safe in that locale. We'll be waiting for your roll-tide wearing happy go-lucky azz when you return. :D

We'll be waiting for your roll-tide wearing happy go-lucky azz when you return

I thought about yo krazy azz when I was in London. I was walking down Tottenham Court Road, which is a major street in London. There were 3 black males that passed me on the street. As they approached me, I noticed one of them had on a t-shirt with a big crimson "A" on it. I paid it no mind until I got closer. At the top of the "A" it read "Roll Tide" and at the bottom of the "A" it read "keep winning". I burst out laughing. That's when I thought of you. I thought to myself, if Bewildered could see this, he would shit a brick. LOL!!! And I know they were British because when they passed me, they were talking to each other in their thick British accents.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You should be very careful when you are in Europe. Those European pickpockets are no joke. They are extremely efficient at what they do. 3 members of our group got "clipped". (2 in Paris, and 1 in Berlin).
Wow man. Sorry to hear that. Dang.

Were you all bunched up on rail, bus, crowded area? Sorry to hear that.

I thought about yo krazy azz when I was in London. I was walking down Tottenham Court Road, which is a major street in London. There were 3 black males that passed me on the street. As they approached me, I noticed one of them had on a t-shirt with a big crimson "A" on it. I paid it no mind until I got closer. At the top of the "A" it read "Roll Tide" and at the bottom of the "A" it read "keep winning". I burst out laughing. That's when I thought of you. I thought to myself, if Bewildered could see this, he would shit a brick. LOL!!! And I know they were British because when they passed me, they were talking to each other in their thick British accents.

Nah, I wouldn’ve stroked out. I would’ve ignored them like I do black americans here who aren’t of my tribe, while I displayed my purple/gold PV something about my person on their strausses. :D

Folk like and support what they like and support. I don’t issue hate towards them & respect everyone’s right to decide for themselves.

Back