Major Props to EWC

atl hornet

Much respect to Edward Waters College band for making the trip to Baton Rouge, and having a 0 and 5th quarter battle with the Jukebox! From the look of the videos, they probably have 20 students total in their band, and they didnt back down. Always good to see stuff like that, and im sure the kids enjoyed the experience.

Much respect to Edward Waters College band for making the trip to Baton Rouge, and having a 0 and 5th quarter battle with the Jukebox! From the look of the videos, they probably have 20 students total in their band, and they didnt back down. Always good to see stuff like that, and im sure the kids enjoyed the experience.

I attended the game! They had heart and sounded pretty decent at times! On a side note, I can’t wait to see when the better SWAC bands come to Mumford with this new seating arrangement for visiting bands! Definitely will make battles more interesting.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I attended the game! They had heart and sounded pretty decent at times! On a side note, I can’t wait to see when the better SWAC bands come to Mumford with this new seating arrangement for visiting bands! Definitely will make battles more interesting.
Interesting! So visiting bands will no longer have to occupy that small odd shaped cramped area in the upper corner section?

And on another note.... I’m not giving no remorse to E.W. “Well at least you tried” props ... their arrangements were stale and if small stillman and Michigan elite can run with these big bands, then why are we honoring a pep band .... they showed heart , yes , but that’s what you should do come on guys.. not to sound like an ass hole but heart and playing confidently is the standard ... recruiting and arrangements is the directors... got to stop giving bands props for the bare minimum... honest truth southern blew they ass out... what e.w gone do to look like stillman does now? Pee vee from 2012 evolving to now, and valley this year ?

And on another note.... I’m not giving no remorse to E.W. “Well at least you tried” props ... their arrangements were stale and if small stillman and Michigan elite can run with these big bands, then why are we honoring a pep band .... they showed heart , yes , but that’s what you should do come on guys.. not to sound like an ass hole but heart and playing confidently is the standard ... recruiting and arrangements is the directors... got to stop giving bands props for the bare minimum... honest truth southern blew they ass out... what e.w gone do to look like stillman does now? Pee vee from 2012 evolving to now, and valley this year ?

lol it shouldnt even be considered a battle..

Lol

Ummmmmmm....SU, y'all don't want this smoke when PV's Marching Storm comes to town. Y'all better put us in that corner waaaaaaaaaay over there--------> or there's gonna' be a HUGE problem for the Jukes. lol

Dude yall are run by ex Jukes and and a ex -Doll. Aint nobody scared of PV Band in BR. Yall aint ready to feel that heat in Mumford. LOL.

Dude yall are run by ex Jukes and and a ex -Doll. Aint nobody scared of PV Band in BR. Yall aint ready to feel that heat in Mumford. LOL.

JR, I ain't starting this until game week. lol :D Until then, I'm gonna' bite my bottom lip and shut my damned mouth.

But come game week, y'all ain't gonna' want this problem bruh. We got that PV-fire, y'all already know, for a Jag's ass. :D lolololololololol

EWC had a total of 58 musicians and 15 non-musicians.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
... what e.w gone do to look like stillman does now? Pee vee from 2012 evolving to now, and valley this year ?

I get what you're saying but PVs 2012 band was an anomaly due to the transition. The band was never gonna stay in that state. Bands prior to that were much larger and delivered better shows IMO. Still, it was painful to see PV with such a small band that year

I get what you're saying but PVs 2012 band was an anomaly due to the transition. The band was never gonna stay in that state. Bands prior to that were much larger and delivered better shows IMO. Still, it was painful to see PV with such a small band that year

Y’all were bound to grow but never would you have thought that 2012 to this years group would be kicking ass and taking names... y’all sound magnificent and I’m ready to entertain PV as a top 3 band in the swac...

Well we were small but mighty during my years and always came to play.

Tell that panther you they papi jr ! Tell it !

Worm is going to put another foot in PV's ass like he has been since he has been there. Nothing is going to change. The Jukebox going to put that heat on PV so bad you will not recognize them when we are done. P already knows the deal.

Worm is going to put another foot in PV's ass like he has been since he has been there. Nothing is going to change. The Jukebox going to put that heat on PV so bad you will not recognize them when we are done. P already knows the deal.

Yeah JR Yeah ! tell that pink panther what time it is! 38-0 tell em ! Ain’t no storm coming to Mumford... juke said they gone have a hologram of Isaac Greg’s for they halftime ... now top that PeeeeeeVeeeee

Ahhhhhhhh....

This is too early. I'm gonna' hafta' let these comments slide, for now. I'll pick this up come game week. Right now, we got some Braves we need to scalp so we can stay atop first place SWAC West division. :D

Back