Ricky Smiley’s son hooping for bama state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here! I see so many of my friends and family in my hometown of Pontotoc, wearing Ole Miss, and MSU gear and never set foot on any of their campuses. One of my renters that never went to MSU put an MSU sign on her door. I don't understand it.

WHAT!!! WAIT JUST A MINUTE!! HOLD THE F-CK UP!!
I thought someone said things like this only happens in Alabama and that black people in Mississippi and Louisiana would never do such a thing. Oh, I am shocked!! :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I thought someone said things like this only happens in Alabama and that black people in Mississippi and Louisiana would never do such a thing. Oh, I am shocked!! :rolleyes:

LOL... im 20 years removed from the Sip... this is new to me! hahahahaha I didnt grow up like that. #facts

It made perfect sense lol. But as usual, pretty much none of your arguments on here do. I think people just respond for the entertainment factor to be honest.
Dude, you made it sound as if Black folks in Mississippi don't pay taxes, and aren't worthy of getting what we've already paid for many times over.
And you're speaking for the entire forum? Wonder who gave you that authority.

Post where someone said that. Thanks in advance.

Look up Pontotoc on the map and then get back at me

I'm pretty much sure if I go to Mathison I will see a lot of MSU gear or I am in Seminary I am likely to see some USM gear or if I am in Batesville I might see a few Ole Miss tags.

That's a whole lot different that a graduate of AAMU or Bama State going out of their way to go to the FBS National title game to support Bama

Look up Pontotoc on the map and then get back at me

I'm pretty much sure if I go to Mathison I will see a lot of MSU gear or I am in Seminary I am likely to see some USM gear or if I am in Batesville I might see a few Ole Miss tags.

That's a whole lot different that a graduate of AAMU or Bama State going out of their way to go to the FBS National title game to support Bama

Y’all still arguing over a black national radio broadcaster wearing Bama gear. Petty!

:dedhorse:

LOL... im 20 years removed from the Sip... this is new to me! hahahahaha I didnt grow up like that. #facts
Maybe that happens in those small towns in and around Miss. State, USM or Ole Miss, but I live in Mississippi, but I don't see many Black folks wearing their gear unless they have children attending or they have car tags and are an alumnus of that school. So I'd say an emphatic "no".

Maybe that happens in those small towns in and around Miss. State, USM or Ole Miss, but I live in Mississippi, but I don't see many Black folks wearing their gear unless they have children attending or they have car tags and are an alumnus of that school. So I'd say an emphatic "no".

Very true. and DEFINITELY not Ole Miss

Y’all still arguing over a black national radio broadcaster wearing Bama gear. Petty!
You know it's much more than that. Heck, I can bet that when a lot of those AAMU home fans aren't going inside the football game (at home), they're watching an Alabama or Auburn game while tailgating. LOL.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Nah man it happens in Mississippi also.

It's there now man. When I was growing up in Mississippi. there wasn't much support from black people for MSU or Ole Miss. Now, they are die-hard fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back