RIP Otis Washington

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Seems like I remember, when BET was broadcasting HBCU games in the early 80s, SU had one coach that was very expressive. He had to have been the one. Many of our coaches were expressive of course no matter the school or conference. That would make for another interesting thread. It is part of our tradition, LOL but he was one that definitely stood out to me. Didn't he used roll his eyes or something? Nevertheless, my condolences. RIP.....

Seems like I remember, when BET was broadcasting HBCU games in the early 80s, SU had one coach that was very expressive. He had to have been the one. Many of our coaches were expressive of course no matter the school or conference. That would make for another interesting thread. It is part of our tradition, LOL but he was one that definitely stood out to me. Didn't he used roll his eyes or something? Nevertheless, my condolences. RIP.....

That’s the biggest difference between now and then. Our coaches are so reserved like the Power 5 guy up the road. These TV stations want us to be personable as our open door access is what helped us in the past get exposure.

I know for a fact a reporter said they liked covering Grambling cause they can be themselves and get what they need cause La Tech is hard for them to get anything from

Back