Texas 4 x 400 Relay - Must See

swac4life

Being a former Track & Field Athlete, I find this clip of interest. Texas HS 4x400 m relays- State Championship relays at UT. The field has 5 of the top 8 teams in the nation in this race. Jesuit Strait from Houston won it but the fashion with how it was won is amazing. Watch it with sound to hear the announcer. The last leg of the winning team signed with U of Georgia.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=matt+boling+4x4+comeback&qpvt=matt+boling+4x4+comeback&view=detail&mid=1C255E227EB1AB6DFB301C255E227EB1AB6DFB30&&FORM=VRDGAR

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Can someone explain why runners are allowed to lean forward when they cross the finish line? I know most runners lean, but it's not a true reference of a persons time.

He is getting so much attention down here in his home town and around the state. I think it's good for the sport.

That is the exact same thing I said. But some people think it is the end of the world. At the high school regional meet some of us had to explain to some people sitting next to us, that it is good for the sport.

That is the exact same thing I said. But some people think it is the end of the world. At the high school regional meet some of us had to explain to some people sitting next to us, that it is good for the sport.

I know what you're saying. lol

He is getting so much attention down here in his home town and around the state. I think it's good for the sport.
Don’t tell this fact to those jealous assed folk from Louisiana. Ol’ jagtilhedead and a few other lying Jags about stroking out because they said kids from Texas have no speed and only kids from Louisiana have speed. :D lol

Ouch!!!

From my perspective, absolutely. I've never intentionally watched track other than the Olympics. And now, with this white dude from Houston, I've watched several of his races only more than 5 times each...Especially the ones where he ran down other competitors. I googled the dude this morning to learn a bit more about him. And not because he's white but because of what he has done over the past couple of months starting with our TSU relays.

Don’t tell this fact to those jealous assed folk from Louisiana. Ol’ jagtilhedead and a few other lying Jags about stroking out because they said kids from Texas have no speed and only kids from Louisiana have speed. :D lol

Ouch!!!

Patron, Texas has a long and storied history of Track and Field excellence. I doubt if anyone from Louisiana has questioned the speed of kids from Texas (stop lying)......LOL. Now having soft college football teams is a whole other story.....LOL

Ouch!!!
Damn bro I’m on your mind that much, that ish ain’t healthy lmao. Oh it’s always a exception the the rule but top to bottom Louisiana speed >

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Patron, Texas has a long and storied history of Track and Field excellence. I doubt if anyone from Louisiana has questioned the speed of kids from Texas (stop lying)......LOL. Now having soft college football teams is a whole other story.....LOL

Now why are you trying to mess up a perfectly good thread?? :mad:

From my perspective, absolutely. I've never intentionally watched track other than the Olympics. And now, with this white dude from Houston, I've watched several of his races only more than 5 times each...Especially the ones where he ran down other competitors. I googled the dude this morning to learn a bit more about him. And not because he's white but because of what he has done over the past couple of months starting with our TSU relays.

:rolleyes: Well, other than that statement, excellent post, my THIRD COAST brother. 😄

Damn bro I’m on your mind that much, that ish ain’t healthy lmao. Oh it’s always a exception the the rule but top to bottom Louisiana speed >

Tell your cohort ROCKY-top what you said again. He didn’t believe what I repeated straight from yours and others’ mouth, for whatever unholy and unrighteous reason.

texas has always been speed central. I don’t view this talented young man as an exception. He’s a norm.

Tell your cohort ROCKY-top what you said again. He didn’t believe what I repeated straight from yours and others’ mouth, for whatever unholy and unrighteous reason.

texas has always been speed central. I don’t view this talented young man as an exception. He’s a norm.
Track speed = Texas/California. Football speed = Florida/Louisiana

Back