2019 Tentative Jsu Football Schedule

Im not sure if this is the correct order of the games tho aside from the first 3. JSU and SU at the end of the year could be good or it could be bad BUT im already looking forward to it!

Our games that count are GSU, SU and TxSo. The UAPB game is non-conference. I heard we were trying to get out of the UNA contract. I hope so. We need an open date.

According to that image, the Gram game isn’t listed as a conference game. The other 7 games are listed under the green highlight presumably the seven conference games.

According to that image, the Gram game isn’t listed as a conference game. The other 7 games are listed under the green highlight presumably the seven conference games.

Im not sure of the origin of that schedule. JSU fans have been told for months that GSU, SU and TxSO were our SWAC opponents. Hey, i will take UAPB.. lol

Im not sure of the origin of that schedule. JSU fans have been told for months that GSU, SU and TxSO were our SWAC opponents. Hey, i will take UAPB.. lol

According to the SWAC 7 game mandate, I thought schools from the opposing division remain on the schedule for three years then roll off? JSU's 2019 SWAC Western Division opponents are PV, SU and UAPB. PV and UAPB roll off JSU's schedule in 2020 and GSU and TxSU roll on. SU remains on JSU's 2020 schedule.

According to the SWAC 7 game mandate, I thought schools from the opposing division remain on the schedule for three years then roll off? JSU's 2019 SWAC Western Division opponents are PV, SU and UAPB. PV and UAPB roll off JSU's schedule in 2020 and GSU and TxSU roll on. SU remains on JSU's 2020 schedule.

SWAC teams will play a designated rival and two rotating home and home games with opponents from the opposite division in addition to their current four games in their division.

More like trying to get out of that butt whippin...

A good JSU team would beat UNA. The only reason I dont want them this year is how the schedule is laid out. I dont want the team going that many weeks without a break. If we do play a game, it should be a D2 team.

Im totally against playing USA. I would rather switch them out for UNA.

That's what I thought too. Things go well the 2020 TxSU football team will be a more competitive opponent for our friends in Jackson to entertain.

Reviewing that schedule, I believe the best case scenario is a 5-7 season...6-6 would be a mild miracle.

Reviewing that schedule, I believe the best case scenario is a 5-7 season...6-6 would be a mild miracle.

Same schedule as last year basically when we went 5-5. Instead of fam we got bcu.. Instead of usm(whom was a for sure L) we got south Alabama.. Instead of N alabama we will play Kent state. Extra game with Gram. Better coaches this year along with more talent. Worst case scenario is 6-6

Same schedule as last year basically when we went 5-5. Instead of fam we got bcu.. Instead of usm(whom was a for sure L) we got south Alabama.. Instead of N alabama we will play Kent state. Extra game with Gram. Better coaches this year along with more talent. Worst case scenario is 6-6
Kentucky St. not Kent St.

Back