Puke View leads 2018 Dummy List

JROCK

Preeminent
1) Puke View-After defeating NCCU and Country Grambling, these dummies thought they would finally win the SWAC West. The tertiary SWAC West mental midget program will again look at the two Louisiana teams dual for yet another bid to the SCG. With the SWAC West on the line, these dummies got thumped 38-0 and couldn't manage a single solitary point.

2) Texas Sorry-This Big and Pitiful program get the title of runner up and once again have the most pathetic fan base in the SWAC. The Texas Valley of the West pays their pimping preacher of a coach a whopping $300K to lead their congregation and can't even beat PVU to be the best dummy.

3) Bama State-After winning their Super Bowl game in September against their Daddy Skegee, these dummies made jackson state look like a school yard bully and got smacked around by AAMU in front of over 60K fans. What a shame a brand new stadium overseeing I-85 don't translate into championships.

Honorable Mentions- UAPB went to South Dakota and gave up 90 "pernts" but took Country Grambling into overtime which kept them out of the top 3.

MVSU- The Delta Dummies slipped by UAPB in OT but had the unmitigated gall to broadcast their Molly Whopping beat downs over the internet.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It sure is nice to see SU folks smacking this time of year. Usually around this time they are mothballing their uniforms.

There is some truth to this thread PV does have some dummies in charge of their football program.

It sure is nice to see SU folks smacking this time of year. Usually around this time they are mothballing their uniforms.

There is some truth to this thread PV does have some dummies in charge of their football program.

What are you trying to do put in a nomination for Country Grambling? The last 6 years you dummies are 3-3 against S.U. But by going into O.T. with UAPB this year, y'all dummies should have at a minimum made honorable mention....LOL

What are you trying to do put in a nomination for Country Grambling? The last 6 years you dummies are 3-3 against S.U. But by going into O.T. with UAPB this year, y'all dummies should have at a minimum made honorable mention....LOL

Again, it sure is nice to see SU folks smacking again.

Shut up, start blaming the refs and coming up with more excuses for this beat down you're about to get. Big Worm "fixin" to go Pete Richardson on Country Grambling...LOL
Grambling ain't country....they are EXTREMELY RURAL.

Papa Panther: "I'm on my way to New Orleans to watch the SWAC West Championship again. I'm not 'studying' Texas Southern."
upload_2018-11-14_18-7-42.png

Gram Fan: "You can come on down Papa Panther. We're Grambling Baby!!! I heard those Jags put Mumford's Name on your new stadium. We'll get some of your dignity back somehow!"
upload_2018-11-14_18-37-23.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-14_18-35-10.png
    upload_2018-11-14_18-35-10.png
    69 KB · Views: 1
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Smack smack smack smack!!!

Are you happy now flounder??? Now get ready for this beatdown.

And you are EXTREMELY GHETTO/HOOD!!!

Calm down ER. Let ROCK and others have their say so. :D It's nice to see them smacking again since they were quiet as a church mouse pissing on cotton in a church house immediately after that Alcorn St game. Seems like y'all are positioned to do some damage and play for the SWAC W crown come BC time.

Blame PV and its staff not preparing a solid game-plan and having our young men motivated and ready to play that first home game vs SU. If we'd beaten them, all of this heah, it would be moot.

So Texas Sorry smacking now? I guess since they have “southern” in their name they feel white is right.
Hey man, I was trying to look out for y'all. The man called y'all straight up country. I said y'all were rural....now you wanna be butt hurt. SMH

Papa Panther: "Hey Gram Fan, appreciate the invitation. Let me suggest that you go into New Orleans in disguise and sneak in through the back door. Trust me on this one, those ferocious Jaguars are laying in the cuts waiting on you all."
upload_2018-11-15_19-16-43.png

Gram Fan: "Look here Papa Panther. We're Grambling Baby!!! Ain't nobody "sced" of them Jags. We bring our wheel barrow to New Orleans every year. You can't get much bolder than that!"
upload_2018-11-15_19-28-29.png

Back