A Little NFL QB Talk: Fitzmagic or Winston

Let's see him do this for a whole season. Dude has shown himself to be streaky. If he were any type of consistent, he would still be in Buffalo... or New York... or ______

One out of a thousand. They are already calling for Mayfield to replace Tyrod.

Whoever the Texans QB was before Watson took over ... Kapernick and Alex Smith ... Matt Flynn and Russell Wilson.

Anyway ...

Your skepticism is a little misplaced here. The Bucs not only lead the NFL in offense (small sample size) but they are winning, too. And winning matters. If Fitzpatrick is playing well -- doesn't even have to be at the current level and Tampa is getting W's, -- it's going to be hard for Jameis to win his job back. At this point, Fitzpatrick is gonna have to play poorly in couple of games in a row before a change is considered.

One out of a thousand. They are already calling for Mayfield to replace Tyrod.

As they should. Mayfield should see the field. We got to get over the Black QB thing when they actually play badly. I can see if it is a blatant not being fair thing. But heck you got Jerry defending Dak and he aint played that well either. LOL. If you perform, there is no issue. Russell Wilson has no issues. Neither does Cam even when he should be questioned on his attitude and play. The Baltimore fans are calling for Flacco's head for Lamar Jackson who I think aint ready.

As they should. Mayfield should see the field. We got to get over the Black QB thing when they actually play badly. I can see if it is a blatant not being fair thing. But heck you got Jerry defending Dak and he aint played that well either. LOL. If you perform, there is no issue. Russell Wilson has no issues. Neither does Cam even when he should be questioned on his attitude and play. The Baltimore fans are calling for Flacco's head for Lamar Jackson who I think aint ready.
I am a Ravens fan and think Flacco should give up his starting position.

Tyrod ain't necessarily playing badly. He threw for more yards than Drew Brees Sunday. Game against Pitt he had a lot of incompletions but he did enough to help his team not lose lol.

Tyrod ain't necessarily playing badly. He threw for more yards than Drew Brees Sunday. Game against Pitt he had a lot of incompletions but he did enough to help his team not lose lol.

they lost to the saints because the browns do browns things like...miss 3 field goals and 2 pats. that'll get you beat.

But you know it it Tyrod's fault. Wonder if it is Baker's fault when they lose?

Oh, by the way, since Bradford is playing worst than Tyrod, should he lose his job also? At least the Browns has had a chance to win both games. The Cardinals has scored six points in two games and none of you are complaining about that, but Tyrod, he needs to go.

Also, since I should get over the Black QB thing, the white one should be replaced also when he is playing bad. As for Dak, he is defending him because it is Jerry's thing and he wants to prove people wrong.

I have no problem when the Black QB plays bad, but where are the cries for Sam Bradford and the six points that he has scored in two games? But from us, plenty cries about Tyrod, who has had a chance to win both games, while the Cardinals have not even come close. We buy into that racist hype that is on television and the bad part is a lot of it comes from us. Sam Bradford is not performing, so where is the issue now? I forgot we love white QB's whether they play good or not, no issue for them, but for us, get him out of there when there are issues. Wilson and Cam are elite QB and Cam is questioned about his attitude and accuracy issues on a regular basis. Wilson, he is all Seattle has, so he is not questioned much.

Now as for the Ravens, Flacco should play the entire year, Jackson will be ready next year and I hope they do not rush Jackson just to satisfy a few misinformed fans.

Reactions: JR

I saw those. They are not as loud as they are for Tyrod to be benched. They were screaming for Tyrod before the season even started! Please! So Sam Bradford, who gets injured getting out of the bed and he is a starting QB, while Jacoby Brissett and Teddy Bridgewater and they bring up his injury all the time why he is a backup and the word backup is used when his name is mentioned and they are backups? So who should be benched, they guy who had a chance to win both games, or the guy that has scored six points in two games and he has an future HOF WR and David Johnson at RB?

If the O-line responds to Fitz and feels better about protecting him Fitz will get the start. People want to shine and if Fitz is shining that means the O-Line is shining and the receivers are shining.

Winston may end up on the trading block.

bridgewater is the saints insurance policy and starter in waiting.

Why is he waiting? I know he has had injuries, but Bradford is starting and he gets injured just getting out of bed. He is better a third of the QBs starting.

If Tampa starts out 3-0, they are not switching.

Why is he waiting? I know he has had injuries, but Bradford is starting and he gets injured just getting out of bed. He is better a third of the QBs starting.

If Tampa starts out 3-0, they are not switching.
brees...when he retires payton will have teddy run the ship

Back