Man shot, killed by off duty Dallas police officer who walked into the wrong apartment - Part 2

The Founder

Sorry but we can't let this die. I have done google searches on topics and this page had come up because of our discussion. We need to keep this conversation going.

Ok what have you done? Seriously...we have all these people talking revenge but old George Zimmerman still walking around.... Revenge is getting her locked up.

You think revenge is gonna come in the form of a system that has almost never worked in favor of black people. Really?

Nevermind ... ya'll think making a statement is kneeling, blocking traffic and buying Nikes.

You think revenge is gonna come in the form of a system that has almost never worked in favor of black people. Really?

Nevermind ... ya'll think making a statement is kneeling, blocking traffic and buying Nikes.

What are you doing?

See all you so called "woke" people get behind a key board or go on TV saying what should happen but never in front doing it.

Meanwhile folks like me are pushing to people to not only register to vote but actually vote. Pushing legislatures to have a more simplistic version of the interpretation of laws to be voting...holding elected officials accountable for certain hires such as the police chief if they are not elected.

This is evident where I live. In Grambling and Ruston the police chiefs are no longer elected because they by being elected they were not truly held accountable because blacks and minorities have issues with voting. Thus the city council is 50/50 black and white in Ruston and one of the white councilman is married to a black woman and a former professor at GSU. His voting record has shown that he has voted along the same lines with the black council persons.

But wait you don't believe in voting right.

Making sure I got that heater on me at a times so I don't become a victim. How about that?

You got a gun...they got a gun...a lot of people have guns.

What does that change?

Have you killed a racist yet? Go ahead on down to Florida and take out Zimmerman then.

See how stupid your "gun" response sounds. Cop pulls up to you with some BS you going to shoot him/her?

You got a gun...they got a gun...a lot of people have guns.

What does that change?

Have you killed a racist yet? Go ahead on down to Florida and take out Zimmerman then.

See how stupid your "gun" response sounds. Cop pulls up to you with some BS you going to shoot him/her?

Them crackas don't fuck with me cause they know I stay with one one me. I tell them I got one on me, (I show em living in an open carry state) one in my car ... and a bunch more inside my crib if they want to get sideways with me. They ain't too brave to say or try shit when they know somebody might have something for em. Them cats only respect the potential violence coming they way.

All this marching and protesting and kneeling ain't doing nothing ... when these YTs/cops still doing the same shit over and over all getting off scot free.

Them crackas don't fuck with me cause they know I stay with one one me. I tell them I got one on me, (I show em living in an open carry state) one in my car ... and a bunch more inside my crib if they want to get sideways with me. They ain't too brave to say or try shit when they know somebody might have something for em. Them cats only respect the potential violence coming they way.

All this marching and protesting and kneeling ain't doing nothing ... when these YTs/cops still doing the same shit over and over all getting off scot free.

Man stop.... I had a gun and been stopped by the police also...told them and they left. Actually I was speeding and the cop let me go because I was upfront about the gun etc....so your statement really has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you have a gun. It's the mentality of the officer who pulled you over.

Stop with the rubbish.....

Really???

Who is "WE"?

I know what that hand gesture/sign means.

You do know that WS have infiltrated LE organizations right?

Let them run that game its just a joke or you guys are overreacting if you want to...

The Klan was started as a joke as well...

Ok what have you done? Seriously...we have all these people talking revenge but old George Zimmerman still walking around.... Revenge is getting her locked up.

You mean this George Zimmerman?

George Zimmerman signing packs of Skittles

renderTimingPixel.png

Them 'woke' folks are the same people who were youtubing that Beyonce and Jay-Z were leading the illuminati a few years ago. They'll move on to something else next year. Keyboard thugging hasnt produced a damn thing.

Them 'woke' folks are the same people who were youtubing that Beyonce and Jay-Z were leading the illuminati a few years ago. They'll move on to something else next year. Keyboard thugging hasnt produced a damn thing.

I know a college professor who believed that....the professor frowns upon me when I said I enjoy their music. Their family is extremely weird. The professor earns a check from GSU and is a graduate of GSU but speaks against people earning degrees from GSU. Makes absolutely no sense.

What are you doing?

See all you so called "woke" people get behind a key board or go on TV saying what should happen but never in front doing it.

Meanwhile folks like me are pushing to people to not only register to vote but actually vote. Pushing legislatures to have a more simplistic version of the interpretation of laws to be voting...holding elected officials accountable for certain hires such as the police chief if they are not elected.

This is evident where I live. In Grambling and Ruston the police chiefs are no longer elected because they by being elected they were not truly held accountable because blacks and minorities have issues with voting. Thus the city council is 50/50 black and white in Ruston and one of the white councilman is married to a black woman and a former professor at GSU. His voting record has shown that he has voted along the same lines with the black council persons.

But wait you don't believe in voting right.

Voting to just put black faces in position of power with in government means very little when they’re going to ultimately be beholden to the system that feeds them more than the people.

Mississippi has a lot of black leadership in the state and look at its condition. Chicago has a lot of black leaders, too excluding the Mayor. Look at the condition of black people there.

Voting is not going to stop white supremacy. It’s not going to stop police from killing us. Black people only have been able to vote for 60 years. But even before that we were able to be a self-sustaining at one point. Black Wall Street had black-owned everything with money flowing to and from black people.

Black people back then didn’t need to vote to have all that ... before racist white people destroyed it.

What is going to help black people is being financially and economically superior as a collective. That’s where the real power and influence is. Then you can affect change.

Voting to just put black faces in position of power with in government means very little when they’re going to ultimately be beholden to the system that feeds them more than the people.

By not voting you automatically vote for the winner. See Donald Trump and the republican led Congress which trickles down to the local elections.

Mississippi has a lot of black leadership in the state and look at its condition. Chicago has a lot of black leaders, too excluding the Mayor. Look at the condition of black people there.

We always want to blame those elected but often times we have to blame ourselves by not holding those accountable; and by ourselves looking the other way when bullshit happens.

Voting is not going to stop white supremacy. It’s not going to stop police from killing us. Black people only have been able to vote for 60 years. But even before that we were able to be a self-sustaining at one point. Black Wall Street had black-owned everything with money flowing to and from black people.

Again Mr. Woke what do you suggest? Basically all you have done is criticized and really provided no solution to the problem.

Black people back then didn’t need to vote to have all that ... before racist white people destroyed it.

So you are saying you would rather be viewed as 3/5 of a man and be required to sit at the back of the bus, be denied a mortgage loan, etc....again you are not supplying any remedy just the basic "woke" response.

What is going to help black people is being financially and economically superior as a collective. That’s where the real power and influence is. Then you can affect change.

How do you propose we get there and what are you doing?

See my response in red.

See my response in red.

Answers in black.

By not voting you automatically vote for the winner. See Donald Trump and the republican led Congress which trickles down to the local elections.

That's bullcrap. What if I don't believe any of the candidates have the best interest of the public at heart? What if vote for a Green Party candidate or for an Independent candidate knowing that they represent me, but won't win because everyone has been bound to the two-party system?

We always want to blame those elected but often times we have to blame ourselves by not holding those accountable; and by ourselves looking the other way when bullshit happens.

Either elected officials matter or they don't.

Again Mr. Woke what do you suggest? Basically all you have done is criticized and really provided no solution to the problem.

Show me your resume first.

So you are saying you would rather be viewed as 3/5 of a man and be required to sit at the back of the bus, be denied a mortgage loan, etc....again you are not supplying any remedy just the basic "woke" response.

Huh?

How do you propose we get there and what are you doing?

I answered that in the previous post. Keep up.

Back