Dear JSU Fans...

chappelle-lil-jon-hhhwhat.gif

Good to see TN State take some time away from buck dancing and shucking and jiving to come say hello to us Jacksonians.

It's getting closer to that time again.

If you BARELY escaped with a win by icing the kicker against that JSU team last year (with no semblance of an offense whatsoever). Don't even bother showing up at Liberty Bowl this year LMAO.

If you BARELY escaped with a win by icing the kicker against that JSU team last year (with no semblance of an offense whatsoever). Don't even bother showing up at Liberty Bowl this year LMAO.

But how has that narrative of telling us not to show up; held up over the years for JSU?

JSU....look...I really want you all to win. I mean we know you are our (GSU) official "slump ho" but I be damned if we allow you to go out and b fresh meat for Tennessee State.

But how has that narrative of telling us not to show up; held up over the years for JSU?

I haven't seen that narrative before since I haven't felt we've had what I'd consider a capable staff since 2013. Hughes has addressed that in my eyes if/when Mumme does what he was hired to do (defense and sp teams solid).

I haven't seen that narrative before since I haven't felt we've had what I'd consider a capable staff since 2013. Hughes has addressed that in my eyes if/when Mumme does what he was hired to do (defense and sp teams solid).

picture-19.png

You do know that JSU is located in Mississippi right? THE 2nd worst state in the nation.
2nd worst? Really? Thank you for noticing our progress. Guess that explains why people are leaving Memphis in droves to live in Olive Branch.

So will you guys wear tap shoes or cleats when you start conference play? Asking for a friend.

You do know that JSU is located in Mississippi right? THE 2nd worst state in the nation.
But...but JSU is ranked miles ahead of Tennessee State in HBCU academic rankings.
JSU at #15 and Tenn. State way down at #34.
Let the chuuch say AMEN!!

By the way, Alcorn's ranked ahead of you too....and BOTH schools are in Mississippi just in case you didn't know.
https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/hbcu

Last edited:
Classic JSU deflection...

Examples:

But but but Da Boom...

We need a white signal caller...

TNSU is in the OVC tho...

Dumb Bell set our program back...

Comedy set our program back...

Ole Man Jackson set our program back...

Five Head Hughes is setting our program back...

We will beat TNSU next year...

Repeat

Back