A Dedication to Robber

The Founder

"Life was a test of your courage and tenacity and you passed with flying colors."

Post your greatest smack memory of Robber.

I remember when he posted that gif of Doug eating a booger. There was no response anyone from GSU could give. LOL...classic.

Robber you will be missed good brother.

#Smack Excellence!

The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I know he won the "Who is the Countriest" contest...don't think there was a close 2nd after his story...somewhere in the SWACPAGE archives...

I believe he was the first one to bring attention to AAMU's ACRG wind suits. He posted a pic of them walking in a straight line with the wind suits during the 4th quarter of game where Grambling was sealing the deal against the Bulldogs.

It got to the point that I had to tell family members of mine including my dad, uncle, and aunt (all AAMU alums) who would normally purchase wind suits every year to stay away from the ACRG crew when AAMU loses, unless they want to find themselves in Picture Smack.

I think Mr. SWAC got Robber back with a similar pic of JSU's crew....

I remember when I first joined the SWAC PAGE in 1998. Man the smack board was rough. I waited years to come up with a good smack on Robber and Get ready. Well in 2001 I got my chance. JSU played SU or Bama St, I can't remember which one but Robber said he would walk home if JSU left. After they lost I posted his quote and blasted him and GR. It was my first real smack. He laughed like I see you finally left small talk and stepped your game up. RIP brother! Still shocked. Man do y'all realize we have been posting and talking trash since 1998? Man crazy!

Same here Cee Dog. I had to "Get Ready" to smack Robber back because he used to come with it. That Doug Booger eatin' photo was one of the best of all-time smacks! Really going to miss that Brother. I hope Get Ready is handling this well.

I remember when I first joined the SWAC PAGE in 1998. Man the smack board was rough. I waited years to come up with a good smack on Robber and Get ready. Well in 2001 I got my chance. JSU played SU or Bama St, I can't remember which one but Robber said he would walk home if JSU left. After they lost I posted his quote and blasted him and GR. It was my first real smack. He laughed like I see you finally left small talk and stepped your game up. RIP brother! Still shocked. Man do y'all realize we have been posting and talking trash since 1998? Man crazy!

I use to get after him with the Great Pumpkin smack and I think he actually enjoyed it. A running joke between us was that I would "finally" make a JSU game and show up at the tailgate "with the ice". His comeback was always about me " not coming because I had to check the doorknobs and fold the programs for church". Gonna miss Robber... he was all class!

I believe he was the first one to bring attention to AAMU's ACRG wind suits. He posted a pic of them walking in a straight line with the wind suits during the 4th quarter of game where Grambling was sealing the deal against the Bulldogs.

It got to the point that I had to tell family members of mine including my dad, uncle, and aunt (all AAMU alums) who would normally purchase wind suits every year to stay away from the ACRG crew when AAMU loses, unless they want to find themselves in Picture Smack.

I think Mr. SWAC got Robber back with a similar pic of JSU's crew....
LOL, I remember that. I couldn't wait for the next time we beat JSU ass to pay him back for that. I traveled all the way to Jackson, MS to take that picture.

I want to say that was the year we won the SWAC ('06). After the game I discovered some disgruntled JSU fan ripped my car flag off. That picture made it all worth it. LOL

R.I.P. Robber

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back