Prairie View A&M Women's Basketball

PV about to be SU West. LOL.

Dooley although he came from Gram was a long time SU assistant. You already had Heish as Coach.
Tim Zachary the band director marched 4 rips in the Jukebox, although he got his final paper at Norfolk State.
Ralph Chapman is my Jukebox crab brother and alum is an assistant there.

Now you want or about to get Sandy. LOL.

The
Let's stay on topic JR, let's not make this about me. LOL

The way I see it, Texas is still an outlaw State. Most of the shady characters who moved from Louisiana to Texas were outlaws or small time drug dealers. After being busted, Texas is offering them a new life in crime. LOL!!!

The

The way I see it, Texas is still an outlaw State. Most of the shady characters who moved from Louisiana to Texas were outlaws or small time drug dealers. After being busted, Texas is offering them a new life in crime. LOL!!!
Bruh don’t talk about my felonious paw paw (Deridder to Nacogdoches-Lufkin-Livingston) like this. :D

PV about to be SU West. LOL.

Dooley although he came from Gram was a long time SU assistant. You already had Heish as Coach.
Tim Zachary the band director marched 4 rips in the Jukebox, although he got his final paper at Norfolk State.
Ralph Chapman is my Jukebox crab brother and alum is an assistant there.

Now you want or about to get Sandy. LOL.
SU-West, PV-East, it’s all relative lol.

It makes no sense to put out offer details this early. You can clearly see she's try to use the PV job offer as leverage. What is she currently making?

Bruh don’t talk about my felonious paw paw (Deridder to Nacogdoches-Lufkin-Livingston) like this. :D

I have a few dope dealing cousins now living in Texas and no one can't tell me that they don't deal in drugs anymore. Have to keep my distance are they would say you were involved.

Back