̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
∧_∧
(・o・)"Kanye tweeted"
_| ⊃/(___
/ └-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

<⌒/ヽ-、__
/<_/____/

His mother was his rock and kept him in check. When she died (especially the way she died), he hasn't been since. Plus getting in bed with the Kardashians only leads to a bad ending

Yea I agree....in his music he always wanted Kim but I think his mother kept him away from that....I think when she died the Kardashian's were aware of it and moved in for the kill. Now it's done...2 kids later...dude will never be the Kanye we knew from his first album.

I'm not sure why people feel a need to blame all of Kanye's unsavory characteristics on everyone except Kanye. he's a grown man. He's who he's always been, people have just looked the other way because he made dope beats and said George Bush hated black people that one time.

I think when his mother died he was extremely vulnerable. I can speak from experience from the time when my father died. Yet, with me I had my sister, mother, and a few others. Kanye didn't have anyone so in his mind the Kardashian's are the ones he sees as the closest to him.

Plus....look at how all those men they were with ended up. The only one to not really get messed up was Reggie Bush....LOL and I think the reason is was that his parents made sure he ended that.

Peep the coons that's defending him Lol

Man I keep telling yall, stuff is about to hit the fan and you see what side black ppl are getting on lol, Koonye

But black ppl still will support this dude smh, dude should be erased outta the minds of black ppl

Dude is in the sunken place...SMH....

I truly believe this is why Jay-Z began to distance himself from Kanye.

Back