Mink Slide aka Tariq Nasheed "It's Time"

@Bighead @Tiger1

Can I just keep it real? 100? or 1000? Realtalk as the younguns say?

It's time for Bruh to stick with what he does best which is making documentaries. I mean, I've messed up, embarrassed myself so many times in my life. And when I did, I learned to stay in my lane...When bruh starts comparing himself to Morris Day, Conel Abrams, Alexander O'Neal & others like I heard him say this morning, that is when someone needs to pull his coattail....

Now is the time I would love to see Umar or even Tommy go in...

By the way, where is Umar anyway?

LOL!!!

Yeah I understand stepping out of the box or diversifying a little but this seems like a mid life crises...

I guess he is like you only live once and wants to get it all out...

I'm really not feeling the song (outside of the instrumentals) but at the end of the day I can't/won't knock the hustle...

In the words of the poet David Banner "Get It; How You Live"...

Last edited:
@Bighead @Tiger1

Can I just keep it real? 100? or 1000? Realtalk as the younguns say?

It's time for Bruh to stick with what he does best which is making documentaries. I mean, I've messed up, embarrassed myself so many times in my life. And when I did, I learned to stay in my lane...When bruh starts comparing himself to Morris Day, Conel Abrams, Alexander O'Neal & others like I heard him say this morning, that is when someone needs to pull his coattail....

Now is the time I would love to see Umar or even Tommy go in...

By the way, where is Umar anyway?

LOL!!!

LMAO

I aint mad at dude.

It's Timmmmmmmmeeee

24ytlpw.jpg

#8 on the R&B charts

Well at least he didn't go back to King Flex and doing his thing the grown and sexy way. I wanted to give him the side eye but I have to admit it is kind of catchy and see why it charted.

I do agree that Tariq could possibly get someone else to do the lead and he can write and produce for them and do some lead vocals

Back