Another New Football League Starting: AAF

Well, I know I'll be watching simply because I'm a football junkie. I don't really care to try and predict whether the league will be successful or not. I don't give a shit......if it's on I'll watch, if not then I'll go back to watching meaningless regular season NBA games......lol

We might be reaching a point of over-saturation of football at this point. These suits think we'll just watch any kind of football because it's football.

We might be reaching a point of over-saturation of football at this point. These suits think we'll just watch any kind of football because it's football.

We are already watching any kind of Football. It is on 7 days a week and the NFL Thursday Games are awful, but no one complains about that. College Football is on at least six days a week and no one says nothing about that! Competition is good, this could be something that blacks could have some ownership in where for a change, we have some say.

We are already watching any kind of Football. It is on 7 days a week and the NFL Thursday Games are awful, but no one complains about that. College Football is on at least six days a week and no one says nothing about that! Competition is good, this could be something that blacks could have some ownership in where for a change, we have some say.

Nobody complains about how awful Thursday night games are? Bruh!

Back