Embracing Your Priorities: March 2018

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Greetings all, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that all is well with you and your families.

The calendar states that Spring is officially here, but for the past few weeks I have watched God’s creation “spring” back into life. It’s amazing to see the trees come back into bloom, hear the birds singing their praises to God, and even seeing the dandelions spotted in with the grass! It truly is a blessing to see the Hand of God at work through seasonal transition. It never ceases to amaze me how truly awesome and wondrous God is!

Here is the “Embracing Your Priorities” for March. Again, while this is the 2018 theme for the Women’s Ministry at my church, it is equally beneficial to the brothers. Please enjoy and be empowered.

Priority (pri•or•i•ty, prīˈ ôrǝdē/) noun- the fact or condition of being regarded or treated as more important; a thing that is regarded as more important than another; the right to take precedence or proceed before others

We hold many titles in life (wife/husband, mother/father, sister/brother, employer/employee, ministry leader/worker, mentor/mentee, etc.). These titles come with much responsibility and demand a lot of our time and attention, so much to the point where we can easily become too busy consumed with everyday life matters and fail to realize the importance of what truly matters.

But first and most importantly, seek (aim at, strive after) His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right-the attitude and character of God], and all these things will be given to you also”-Matthew 6:33 (Amplified)

As members of the Body of Christ, we must get back to the basics of putting God first in our lives. It's time to purpose in our heart and mind that we will have constant and consistent communion with God (daily) and TOTALLY seek His plan, His will, and His way for our lives. This is a serious mandate for the Body of Christ. The Holy Spirit is intelligent and recognizes order (1 Corinthians 14:40); therefore as Christians, we must learn balance and maintain stability during our daily activity and ALIGN OUR PRIORITIES UP IN ACCORDANCE TO THE WORD OF GOD! Only when we (Christians/Believers) do this will we be able to walk in the purpose of Christ with power and serve Him and others with the success He predestined us to have.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back