Women Today Just Don't Care

The Founder

So my wife, my mother, and I were out to dinner on Saturday. I notice this little waitress kept looking back at me. She was waiting on other tables in the area. One of the things that I do always is after I touch the menu and order I go wash my hands. All types of hands have been on it.

Well when I leave the bathroom I see the waitress and I purposely walk in another direction.

Mind you the chick is fine. LOL....I had to put that bit in there. Yea I looked....LOL

While she was waiting on a table of ladies she makes the statement "It's some handsome ass married men in here today that I hope don't mind risking it all and some are in close proximity." One of the other women stated "it sure is." All of these were black women. So later my wife gets up to go to the bathroom and my mother was on her cell talking to a friend. The waitress walks by our table, looks dead at me and says "We were talking about you." The other women said "We sure were."

Now I have been hit on since I have been married by women but it was when I was alone.

When I say I felt uncomfortable as hell I was uncomfortable. To me it was not a laughing matter because for all they knew my mom could have been my wife's mother. That situation could have gone left very quickly or caused problems in my marriage.

My response was a simple "thank you." I didn't want to have a discussion.

The blessing was while my wife was in the restroom the waiter brought my check and I paid. When my wife was coming to the table, my mother and I were leaving so we didn't have to return to the area.

So my wife, my mother, and I were out to dinner on Saturday. I notice this little waitress kept looking back at me. She was waiting on other tables in the area. One of the things that I do always is after I touch the menu and order I go wash my hands. All types of hands have been on it.

Well when I leave the bathroom I see the waitress and I purposely walk in another direction.

Mind you the chick is fine. LOL....I had to put that bit in there. Yea I looked....LOL

While she was waiting on a table of ladies she makes the statement "It's some handsome ass married men in here today that I hope don't mind risking it all and some are in close proximity." One of the other women stated "it sure is." All of these were black women. So later my wife gets up to go to the bathroom and my mother was on her cell talking to a friend. The waitress walks by our table, looks dead at me and says "We were talking about you." The other women said "We sure were."

Now I have been hit on since I have been married by women but it was when I was alone.

When I say I felt uncomfortable as hell I was uncomfortable. To me it was not a laughing matter because for all they knew my mom could have been my wife's mother. That situation could have gone left very quickly or caused problems in my marriage.

The blessing was while my wife was in the restroom the waiter brought my check and I paid. When my wife was coming to the table, my mother and I were leaving so we didn't have to return to the area.
Get you some side chicks man! lol just messing with you. Yes you have to be careful with ladies hitting on you and they know you are married. It might be a setup. Your wife could be on it to test your love and truthfulness.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I l

I look like flava flav, so I don't have those type of problems. When women see me, they run. lol

Well the truth is grown people like excitement. Both men and women think a like. We all like sex. We all like it with what we want. That's life. It's part of nature. Doesn't offend me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I just like to look at it now. Tongue be out like a dog who kicked his water bucket over on a hot summer day. Lol

Bruh my peripheral vision game is on point. You have to know when to look. I never walk in front of my wife....if I see some tail a want to look I get that quick glimpse and it's a wrap.

Bruh my peripheral vision game is on point. You have to know when to look. I never walk in front of my wife....if I see some tail a want to look I get that quick glimpse and it's a wrap.

Flounder, Flounder, Flounder, you doing it wrong my brother You have to let the wifey know you looking and make a comment to make her look too. Houston is especially rough. We were in Houston leaving a restaurant and this sista about 6 feet tall came walking up in a VERY nice sundress and her very nice headlights were at my eye level and that sundress was very thin so I tell wifey, babe see that's why our sons are the small guys on the court because of moms like her, then I could look all I want because she agreed with me, 20 years in the game and I ca look all I want with that one LOL

Flounder, Flounder, Flounder, you doing it wrong my brother You have to let the wifey know you looking and make a comment to make her look too. Houston is especially rough. We were in Houston leaving a restaurant and this sista about 6 feet tall came walking up in a VERY nice sundress and her very nice headlights were at my eye level and that sundress was very thin so I tell wifey, babe see that's why our sons are the small guys on the court because of moms like her, then I could look all I want because she agreed with me, 20 years in the game and I ca look all I want with that one LOL

My wife is a nurse...she could kill me and no one would figure it out

My wife is a nurse...she could kill me and no one would figure it out

Well this is the best route for you
in-life-you-will-always-win-you-stay-in-your-15481841.png

More like desperate after being ran through by a bunch thugs. I'm sure they have the option to start stripping or selling, but they might have already used those options.

Last edited:
One has to be careful. Some of these people are selfish, destructive and mean you no good. They will pursue, mess your relationship up and move on. What glitters isn't always gold. Some of these people aren't screwed on tight as well. They will fall in love with someone committed, be miserable or feel a sense of entitlement and attempt to mess up ones relationship as well. How does JROCK know these things? Because I saw it on television! (thanks Judge Mathis).......LOL.

I had one bold sister after me for a while. She almost suckered me in a few years back but she said something one day that made me come to my senses. Im so glad I didn't fall for the okie doke. Had I sex with that chick, she would have probably burnt my life down.

When I was younger I use to be jealous of my boys who worked around a bunch of women. Especially fine women, but now although sometimes I get tired of being around these old hateful white males, I appreciate it because it has kept me safe. When I travel it is usually by myself or with old white people, so that has kept me safe also. Lol Most of the places I go there is really nothing there so that helps also. Lol

Back