Jennifer Hudson kicks fiance out after he finds out she was cheating

“I’m not in a hurry. He’s not going anywhere,” Hudson, 35, quipped." <----but that statement right there though....wow Jennifer...I see ya playa LOL!

Why you don't date someone past 4 years....other players gonna get on that field...cute as Jennifer is....like he hasn't. PUHLEASE!

95% of people under 50 in a relationship cheats ... that's just how it is. So I don't believe cheating should always be enough to end a long relationship

Bottom line is. Jennifer saw David on "I Love New York 2" and said "Who is this man?" Jennifer pursued David for his sperm. Y'all know how black women are, they want to have a pretty baby. They don't want to have a baby with an ugly man. :)

Last edited:
Bottom line is. Jennifer saw David on "I Love New York 2" and said "Who is this man?" Jennifer pursued David for his sperm. Y'all know how black women are, they want to have a pretty baby. They don't want to have a baby with an ugly man. :)
c_t ?

Yoooo LMAOO

Don't date anyone in the entertainment industry. It is simply a recipe for disaster. That brother should leave and find a sister who is in the medical field or runs a non-profit or something like that. Someone on the road living that lifestyle aint cut out to be marriage material

Don't date anyone in the entertainment industry. It is simply a recipe for disaster. That brother should leave and find a sister who is in the medical field or runs a non-profit or something like that. Someone on the road living that lifestyle aint cut out to be marriage material

My wife said straight up that Jennifer Hudson is on some bullshit. First what woman is willing to be engaged for 10 years, second on her social media sites there are not nearly as many pictures of her with the child most are with him and the child alone, and third why are people giving the dude who sings gospel the benefit of the doubt simply because he is a gospel singer. In my wife's words, "this n***a gets paid to sing gospel...ain't like he singing for free plus there are gospel groupies giving up the nookie."

That last part had me laughing my guts out. My wife went to say, "How many pastors screwing other females that are not their wives in church but these hoes wanna give this n***a the benefit of the doubt."

My wife said straight up that Jennifer Hudson is on some bullshit. First what woman is willing to be engaged for 10 years, second on her social media sites there are not nearly as many pictures of her with the child most are with him and the child alone, and third why are people giving the dude who sings gospel the benefit of the doubt simply because he is a gospel singer. In my wife's words, "this n***a gets paid to sing gospel...ain't like he singing for free plus there are gospel groupies giving up the nookie."

That last part had me laughing my guts out. My wife went to say, "How many pastors screwing other females that are not their wives in church but these hoes wanna give this n***a the benefit of the doubt."
I blame the dude though. He should have seen this right away and dipped.

Marriage is a gamble whether you're poor or rich, educated or uneducated, nice looking or ugly, ghetto or uppity. Folks change and anyone who lies and says they've never changed is a liar

Your wife is correct

I blame the dude though. He should have seen this right away and dipped.

Me to....if I'm asking a chick to marry me and she says all we can wait...and a I have a Harvard Law Degree....screw her I'm gone.

Marriage is a gamble whether you're poor or rich, educated or uneducated, nice looking or ugly, ghetto or uppity. Folks change and anyone who lies and says they've never changed is a liar

I have changed...I no longer run ghetto, pretty, hood chicks who ain't work out a day in their life but still fine.:D:D:D:D:D

In my wife's words, "this n***a gets paid to sing gospel...ain't like he singing for free plus there are gospel groupies giving up the nookie.

My sister (RIP) always said something similar to this. She specifically said this about Mary Mary (I guess after an encounter with her church/pastor (which got the money to easily pay them) and Mary Mary). Low and behold fast forward from 2008 to now and look where we are at with them lol

Jennifer-Hudson-Before-and-After.jpg

Like dudes who drop a lot of weight; women are much the same... Drop that extra weight and that labido kicks in to overdrive...

According to people who know her, they are not surprised by this saying she has always been a beach with an attitude so they are not surprised.

Back