Marcus Spears: LSU 'no longer a championship team,' has become 'a very average' program

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
After LSU's worst loss to Mississippi State in the series' 110-game history Saturday, former Tiger and SEC Network analyst Marcus Spears summed up his pointed feelings about the state of the Tiger program in less than a minute.

https://buff.ly/2fxlzqs

For 25+ years LSU was up and down in their record. They would have bad, average and good years. Then starting in 2001 they became consistent and won the two national titles. Since the national championship game against Alabama, the team had the problems that Booger McFarland mentioned, mainly being Les Miles refusal to change.

They got a wake-up call against Mississippi State, but I wonder if it will be enough.

BTW due to some cable problems I could not see the game-long story.

For 25+ years LSU was up and down in their record. They would have bad, average and good years. Then starting in 2001 they became consistent and won the two national titles. Since the national championship game against Alabama, the team had the problems that Booger McFarland mentioned, mainly being Les Miles refusal to change.

They got a wake-up call against Mississippi State, but I wonder if it will be enough.

BTW due to some cable problems I could not see the game-long story.
It was a straight beat down!!!

I looked at that game. It was a brutal beatdown. Really, LSU hasn't been the same since that 2011 championship embarrassment to Bama in the Superdome. Most know that I am a LSU football fan, but I call it like I see it. LSU looked like straight garbage Saturday night. And the undisciplined style of football Saturday was Bush League and classless. On the other hand, Mississippi State looked hungry and real.

LSU fans will be ready to protest if they look bad against Syracuse and the cupcake they play after them. lol

You Southernite Clowns couldn't wait to come from under your rocks...here is what I know you wouldn't be able score on them, now go worry about Alcorn beating that ass on Saturday night Go Braves!

FYI ... LSU has won 1.5 national championships since integration ... Politics kept USC out of the Sugar Bowl. AP gave the Trojans its title that year LSU inexplicably played Oklahoma instead of USC.

You Southernite Clowns couldn't wait to come from under your rocks...here is what I know you wouldn't be able score on them, now go worry about Alcorn beating that ass on Saturday night Go Braves!
Like how y'all couldn't score against FAMU? Let that small Baptist school that just started playing football beat y'all two times in a row. lol

Back