JSU BAND PROBLEMS??

All he gone say is "the Boom ain't did nothin since 2010". That's his fav answer to any and everything. You won't get too much out of him @LuvTheBoom16 so you might as well let that one go. He likes to compare videos and what not like that's gone change anything. He doesn't realize his opinion is just that and no one cares. I guess him typing random stuff makes it as if he bothers us lol. He seems more bothered than anybody with the same bs he types day in and out lol.

All he gone say is "the Boom ain't did nothin since 2010". That's his fav answer to any and everything. You won't get too much out of him @LuvTheBoom16 so you might as well let that one go. He likes to compare videos and what not like that's gone change anything. He doesn't realize his opinion is just that and no one cares. I guess him typing random stuff makes it as if he bothers us lol. He seems more bothered than anybody with the same bs he types day in and out lol.
I know bro. I just spit facts amateurs and trolls will be trolls. He won't get another reply off me. Somebody needed to put that Alcorn surpassed Jackson state bs to sleep.

Bruh alcorn got done in by miles how the hell are they#2 ? Don't answer that your band IQ is on troll level but I'm glad you went here. So because Murray be trying y'all and acting hood with y'all c**n band director so that makes them #2? Is that it? Hell he did the same at jsu when he was there and battles were lit. Now we leave that mess to southern and make it about the music and drilling and now the classic boring or the boom fell off? Fuck outta here you aren't a true musician your a troll that represents that ghetto trash in Scottsdale ... Alcorn play loud and are coming up yes, but they are still #3 in my book. They got horn holders and still struggling with song selection go watch miles vs alcorn or we just gone sweep that under the rug. The only thing alcorn has done has become y'all's bastard son with all them southern alum on their staff playing y'all songs to get haymer going. Alcorn will never surpass the boom even this year the boom small and all would still beat alcorn off arrangements and song selection ... Might mess around and match them in power at smaller numbers and all. Your blasphemy is on ten though tell southern turn them mics off y'all had at the meac\swac game ... You sound scared and afraid. Love the boom it's ok you the type to comment under our videos leave a like next time boom fan.

Delusion at it's best...smh

I don't really follow Alcorn's band that close but over the years I have periodically glimpsed them and I have concluded that they have attempted to copy the Boom in many ways. Among the ways are: they started playing a song when they march into Memorial Stadium and their dancers now wear "J Sette-like" capes! When I first saw that I said wtf!

Last edited:
Not to mention their new uniforms are EXACTLY like The Booms. Just that gawd awful purple and light brown

Bruh alcorn got done in by miles how the hell are they#2 ? Don't answer that your band IQ is on troll level but I'm glad you went here. So because Murray be trying y'all and acting hood with y'all c**n band director so that makes them #2? Is that it? Hell he did the same at jsu when he was there and battles were lit. Now we leave that mess to southern and make it about the music and drilling and now the classic boring or the boom fell off? Fuck outta here you aren't a true musician your a troll that represents that ghetto trash in Scottsdale ... Alcorn play loud and are coming up yes, but they are still #3 in my book. They got horn holders and still struggling with song selection go watch miles vs alcorn or we just gone sweep that under the rug. The only thing alcorn has done has become y'all's bastard son with all them southern alum on their staff playing y'all songs to get haymer going. Alcorn will never surpass the boom even this year the boom small and all would still beat alcorn off arrangements and song selection ... Might mess around and match them in power at smaller numbers and all. Your blasphemy is on ten though tell southern turn them mics off y'all had at the meac\swac game ... You sound scared and afraid. Love the boom it's ok you the type to comment under our videos leave a like next time boom fan.

Da fuk it that
2copykl.jpg

Post any clip from 2017 going back to 2010 that's better than this, giving you bozos 7-8 years to find something that's better than this, but you know what you can't and won't find anything
33nvsyc.jpg

Here's another one for you bozo's to try and debunk
33nvsyc.jpg

Find any arrangement by JSU from the years 2017-2010 that is better than this
33nvsyc.jpg

Yall haven't put up a battle with SU since 2010 breh and Alcorn is about to claim that #2 spot.
33nvsyc.jpg

I don't really follow Alcorn's band that close but over the years I have periodically glimpsed them and I have concluded that they have attempted to copy the Boom in many ways. Among the ways are: they started playing a song when they march into Memorial Stadium and their dancers now wear "J Sette-like" capes! When I first saw that I said wtf!

OMG!!...lol Alcorn has been playing songs marching into Memorial Stadium for years, not just Memorial but any stadium...smh. The Golden Girls have been wearing capes since their inception in '68. What are J-Sette-like capes? Basically all dance lines wear capes..smh.

Prove that y'all are better or stfu. Simple.
It's your burden of proof, you are in here nollygagging...lol The Boom is not that good this year. Their arrangement sucks and that is my OPINION just as any statements you would make concerning SOD.

It's your burden of proof, you are in here nollygagging...lol The Boom is not that good this year. Their arrangement sucks and that is my OPINION just as any statements you would make concerning SOD.

If you think our arrangements suck then I know you can’t stand Alcorn pre-k ass arrangements. Lmao!!

https://hbcusports.com/2017/08/31/p...lege-won-2017-queen-city-battle-of-the-bands/

If you think our arrangements suck then I know you can’t stand Alcorn pre-k ass arrangements. Lmao!!
I don't think nothing, I know they suck..lol There's no comparison. Your school pride won't allow you to see beyond that. I glad D. Taylor is back, maybe they will improve.

I don't think nothing, I know they suck..lol There's no comparison. Your school pride won't allow you to see beyond that. I glad D. Taylor is back, maybe they will improve.

Lmao. I see you ain’t TOUCH on nothing about Alcorn. Didn’t think so.

Dude, we drug ya'll TWICE in 2013... since then, you all really be about even or a little worse than JSU.

Ok

Let's do this, I need receipts

Post any clip(s) from yall 2013 season, I'ma let you post any clip from yall entire season that backs your statement up and I'll post up a clip from that ONE game when SU played yall and we can see who dug in who Lmaoooo

Go

Matter of fact, Let me start it off, Post me anything by JSU that's seeing these 2 songs, I'll let you use 5 years worth of material from JSU Lmaooo. These songs are from the game SU played yall LMAOOOOOO

Back