Week Four SWAC Predictions

Dang... basically all the computer is saying is that all SWAC teams are pretty close to each other...

I don't see the PV v. ASU game being that close.

It went to overtime last year with PV winning when the refs called a TD instead of pacing the ball at the 1 yard line.
Although they would have scored anyway and ASU still got the ball and did nothing with it on their possession.

This shot got them refs suspended for a game.

29632017954_5bbc36558c.jpg

It went to overtime last year with PV winning when the refs called a TD instead of pacing the ball at the 1 yard line.
Although they would have scored anyway and ASU still got the ball and did nothing with it on their possession.

This shot got them refs suspended for a game.

29632017954_5bbc36558c.jpg
That's a SWAC touchdown!

I don't see the PV v. ASU game being that close.

I dont see it either but in this game, you have one team with a decent offense (PV) and a poor defense (PV) and another team with a pretty good defense (ASU) and no offense at all (ASU). If a team has a good defense they always have a chance.

I dont see it either but in this game, you have one team with a decent offense (PV) and a poor defense (PV) and another team with a pretty good defense (ASU) and no offense at all (ASU). If a team has a good defense they always have a chance.

I don't see many teams slowing down pv's offense...

I think that if Austin Howard plays for Southern the game will be close but if not then I will be a 17 point Alcorn win

What took you so long, we ARE just PV, not THEE

I'm getting old and can't quite remember, how much did jsu beat PV by last year again? Just asking because I'm old

Not but much and that was ur 2nd season under Simmons and our first under Hughes and you were S O R R Y!

lmao! Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

Back