A security guard stole $100,000 in cash during his first day on the job

This was his plan the whole time. He was on that shyt you do when you smoke weed and make plans. He took the job and his boys ribbed him on to do it.

Millennials...lol

You know he was smarter than everyone else there and figured the $ would be safer in his hands. He just hadn't informed management just yet.

I keep telling y'all these mofos take TV too seriously. He doesn't look to swift anyway. I bet he is like Damn....wuz dey wachin me?

Look man, I feel him. He was sitting there smoking weed like man, f this shat, as soon as they let me in that truck.

Look man, I feel him. He was sitting there smoking weed like man, f this shat, as soon as they let me in that truck.

Alone in his mom's basement

Takes a Puff
"Man they got loot in them trucks."
Takes a Puff
"They ain't goin miss that shit."
Takes a Puff
"Yes they do drug test I'll get off the weed to get the job."
Takes a Puff
"Im goin make this shit last n****a."

Okay.....he got $100K. When they arrested him he had ALREADY spent $14K. Anybody wanna bet what he spent the money on? He is facing 2nd degree theft and released on RoR? They find the 86K in a CAR parked at or near where he lives. Who leaves $86K in a CAR?

Somebody help me with this one....Help me please....Help me please!

Alone in his mom's basement

Takes a Puff
"Man they got loot in them trucks."
Takes a Puff
"They ain't goin miss that shit."
Takes a Puff
"Yes they do drug test I'll get off the weed to get the job."
Takes a Puff
"Im goin make this shit last n****a."
Hell yeah, negro was watching Mission Impossible and thinking, "man, I can do that sh!t too"

Okay.....he got $100K. When they arrested him he had ALREADY spent $14K. Anybody wanna bet what he spent the money on? He is facing 2nd degree theft and released on RoR? They find the 86K in a CAR parked at or near where he lives. Who leaves $86K in a CAR?

Somebody help me with this one....Help me please....Help me please!
You don't need help. You know the answers.

Back