TSU fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if your MEAC conference wants to make a statement schedule Grambling, Alcorn, or Prairie View. Moreover, I will tell you now, Texas Southern is not a team full of byaches either. Their coach is making some strides. If that QB would not have gotten hurt last year they would have made some noise.

This years team will be much improved over last years. Last years team barring injury would have done much better. Dept was the problem, partially due to scholarship reductions. Shid I'm done, Im'ma let this teams play speak for itself.

Nah I know what the topic is but your reference to the entire SWAC. There is not a MEAC school with the football history nor football notoriety like GSU. So when say entire SWAC that is a blanket statement that is fundamentally untrue.

Now I do believe that the SWAC needs to step their game up but at the present time the Celebration Bowl Trophy is in the hands of the SWAC and after this year it will be 2-1 SWAC. Moreover in the Heritage Bowl the SWAC is 6-3. These are games that pit our best teams against one another. Not a situation where a stronger MEAC team plays a weaker SWAC team. Now if your MEAC conference wants to make a statement schedule Grambling, Alcorn, or Prairie View. Moreover, I will tell you now, Texas Southern is not a team full of byaches either. Their coach is making some strides. If that QB would not have gotten hurt last year they would have made some noise.

You mean like all those Heritage Bowls the MEAC's 1st and 2nd place teams skipped....those Heritage Bowls? lol

And FAMU has just as great of a football history as Grambling...besides we were under the impression that Grambling would be on the schedule potentially at one point, but Texas Southern was a nice surprise. We'd be more than happy to invite you to OUR Atlanta Classic next season...bring all that prestige with you as well.

All this Chitter Chat about nothing...Final Word...The Texas Southern University will be in Smallahassee, Fl to Whoop Some Ass, All Football Business, damn a band...Be Ready, SWAC Pride!
That's what I'm talking about, DCG...I love that type of trash talk...put up or shut up

Ya'll Texas Smouthern folk letting an LSU fan show ya'll how to get it in

You mean like all those Heritage Bowls the MEAC's 1st and 2nd place teams skipped....those Heritage Bowls? lol

And FAMU has just as great of a football history as Grambling...besides we were under the impression that Grambling would be on the schedule potentially at one point, but Texas Southern was a nice surprise. We'd be more than happy to invite you to OUR Atlanta Classic next season...bring all that prestige with you as well.
Y'all coming to our house next year. When is that "Classic"?

Just heard the game is set for noon on ESPN. Not confirmed by me....just regurgitating.

No...the game is set for 6 p.m.

Ain't no way in hell that we're playing a noon game in August...in humid Florida, where it's guaranteed to be a thunderstorm midway through the game

FAMU fans went down that road before with those 2 p.m. Kickoffs a couple of years ago

No...the game is set for 6 p.m.

Ain't no way in hell that we're playing a noon game in August...in humid Florida, where it's guaranteed to be a thunderstorm midway through the game

FAMU fans went down that road before with those 2 p.m. Kickoffs a couple of years ago
What does ESPN say? I am good with a 6 p.m. start. Like I said....I just sold it like I bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back