SU and Valley Folks Might Not Like This....LMAO!!!!

The Founder

SU and Valley folks know EXACTLY what I am talking about IF you know your history.

DSC_3150-copy-300x274.jpg

LOL....maybe neither school had the proper coach to cultivate his abilities. LOL

You do realize that Pete Richardson is like a Dad to Graves. He had all kinds of cultivation. He worked with and played for Pete Richardson. A young Pete at that. Graves is your LB coach and not DC. He probably is better at being a position coach. He was great in that capacity at SU. Actually he has multiple RINGS under Pete. But once Pete made him DC. He failed.

You do realize that Pete Richardson is like a Dad to Graves. He had all kinds of cultivation. He worked with and played for Pete Richardson. A young Pete at that. Graves is your LB coach and not DC. He probably is better at being a position coach. He was great in that capacity at SU. Actually he has multiple RINGS under Pete. But once Pete made him DC. He failed.

LOL....so why didn't SU keep him? He's a damn good coach from my point of a view a damn good guy. I'm just baffled as to why SU didn't keep a guy like him. SU brought in Stump Mitchell...SMH....Valley...they were straight foolish.

LOL....so why didn't SU keep him? He's a damn good coach from my point of a view a damn good guy. I'm just baffled as to why SU didn't keep a guy like him. SU brought in Stump Mitchell...SMH....Valley...they were straight foolish.

He is a good guy. But he sucked at DC. I tell you what. Promote him to DC and see how it goes. Heish Northern is a good guy too but it doesn't mean he is a heck of a DC either. We didn't keep him because his defense helped get Pete fired. We didn't keep him because Pete was stubborn and wanted to keep him and Orlando as his coordinators and they were not getting it done. He obviously didn't get it done at Valley either or got caught in the numbers game as coaches get fired there. Had he stayed as a position coach, he might have been fine.

He is a good guy. But he sucked at DC. I tell you what. Promote him to DC and see how it goes. Heish Northern is a good guy too but it doesn't mean he is a heck of a DC either. We didn't keep him because his defense helped get Pete fired. We didn't keep him because Pete was stubborn and wanted to keep him and Orlando as his coordinators and they were not getting it done. He obviously didn't get it done at Valley either or got caught in the numbers game as coaches get fired there. Had he stayed as a position coach, he might have been fine.

Boy y'all SU folks turn y'all back on folk real quick LOL

Boy y'all SU folks turn y'all back on folk real quick LOL

It wasn't real quick. Graves got promoted to DC as soon as Mike Vite left for a school in Illinois. That was the beginning of the end of the Dog Day D. He had plenty of time to correct his issues as the DC.

Nobody can get it done at Valley and SU talent was pretty bad when he was Pete's DC.. Remember, Pete retired on the job. So it may not have been all him... ijs

Nobody can get it done at Valley and SU talent was pretty bad when he was Pete's DC.. Remember, Pete retired on the job. So it may not have been all him... ijs

I see we insist on propagating this nonsense so often promoted by your "great" one. You do know this meant your program was worse than the hot mess it was during those times (and still is, I might add)? :D:cool:

I see we insist on propagating this nonsense so often promoted by your "great" one. You do know this meant your program was worse than the hot mess it was during those times (and still is, I might add)? :D:cool:
Actually, we hired Comegy in 06 and were rebounding as Pete was chillin in those last few years. Man, when the Jag nation turned on Pete, it made for classic smackboard memories though lol.

Why you ungrateful so and so. Thank your "Daddy" for loaning out "Prez" to you all, have a Coke and smile then STFU! LOL!!!

Uhhhh loan....Prez was on payroll. LOL...he just realized that he may have graduated from Southern but becoming part of GREATNESS was a better option.

Way to run away from the topic at hand (kind of like how Eddie used to Run from Ace) lol

Not running stating facts...so is su off sanctions or do you all have to wait another few years to attempt a Celebration Bowl run?

Back