WTH wrong with these teachers?

chocalate_topaz

I wanna be your lover...
This teacher should be fired immediately...too dumb to let them remain...said the MFer was nearing retirement...hell, he'd be seeing the end of my shoes...and we wonder why America is losing ground in education....check out the questions. What person of any color didn't think this shit wouldnt be offensive?

EIGHTH-GRADER TEXTS MOM A PHOTO OF HIS MATH QUIZ. THE FIRST QUESTION HAS HER CALLING THE SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY

Tyrone knocked up four girls in the gang. There are 20 girls in his gang. What is the exact percentage of girls he knocked up?” reads one question.

“Dwayne pimps three hos,” reads another question. “If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne’s $800 per day crack habit?”

One of the questions even asked students to think about drug sales.

“Raul wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make a 20% profit,” it reads. “How many one ounce bags will he need to make to obtain the 20% profit?”

http://dailynol.com/eighth-grader-t...stion-has-her-calling-the-school-immediately/

i wonder how many of the kids passed?

Billy Bob had 15 Confederate Flags and gave 75% to *rump. How many flags did he loan the racist president.

A white female teacher at Grissom high majority white school in Huntsville did the same thing this year. White people got issues. I just don't see how you folks deal with them.

That is not a credible excuse. In fact, it means he should most definitely be fired ASAP and asked to pay back his salary this school year.

The sad thing is that is the only way some teachers can get through to kids.

I don't agree with it but that school is only open 8 hours and those kids are around some of that crap everyday. Did we not see this on the Wire season 4? You are dealing with many kids that have never been beyond their street corner. And when you try to show life beyond that guess who takes issue-BLACK FOLKS especially the problacks.

The sad thing is that is the only way some teachers can get through to kids.

I don't agree with it but that school is only open 8 hours and those kids are around some of that crap everyday. Did we not see this on the Wire season 4? You are dealing with many kids that have never been beyond their street corner. And when you try to show life beyond that guess who takes issue-BLACK FOLKS especially the problacks.

You're making an excuse for this foolishness.

Many of us on here probably grew up in the ghetto or a low income neighborhood. We had less access to the world then the current generation of children.
All we had was TV with less then 7 viewable channels, newspapers, magazines, encyclopedias, and word of mouth.

These kids have the internet basically giving them access to the world, and they have more channels on their TV i.e cable or satellite.
And
If the teachers got through to us with less access than these kids there is no excuse. These teachers are just being wrong and or lazy.

Many of us on here probably grew up in the ghetto or a low income neighborhood. We had less access to the world then the current generation of children.
All we had was TV with less then 7 viewable channels, newspapers, magazines, encyclopedias, and word of mouth.

These kids have the internet basically giving them access to the world, and they have more channels on their TV i.e cable or satellite.
And
If the teachers got through to us with less access than these kids there is no excuse. These teachers are just being wrong and or lazy.
They are bigots and not afraid to show it. If those children can count hoes they can count money.

This teacher is an example of someone who doesn't know how to handle actual accountability. Similar to some in law enforcement she can't adjust to a world where her actions are put on display in an objective manner.

In the past she was used to any accusation against her being downplayed because of the demographic she's teaching. I'm willing to bet that no student of hers couldn't bring up any issue with her because she could have easily attack the student's "demographic" everyone would easily agree with her because anything done to us is justifiable because it's automatically assumed that we deserve it.

But, the cell phone and video cam are now witnesses that don't have a color or live in a certain neighborhood. Their reputations can't be attacked, so now you a world where people who never had to be accountable for their actions now have to be.

Even more important, you are in a world where people who are used to not having to hold people like this accountable(like the principal or school board) now have to or be scrutinized for not actually being fair.

And
No excuse for this situation of course. The teacher could have easily used Playstation and X-Box games and popular movies as references for test questions.

The internet giving kids all of that access is what causes the issues. Kids are being exposed to stuff they have no business seeing at younger ages mostly due to parents not restricting their access to technology and properly supervising what they're doing on their smartphones and tablets. They're also irresponsibly using the technology to bully and harass each other. You would be surprised how many fights happen at school because someone posted something on one of the various social media sites about another student. Technology has made today's kids lazy. We grew up when we had to research using encyclopedias and visit the library for books. Kids today can just google anything and find what they need. This is also makes them very impatient in class. They instantly shut down and refuse to do anything that takes them a little bit of time to get because they're accustomed to stuff getting done in an instant. They are slaves to technology, worrying more about the number of followers on Instagram and watching Vines of other folks being doing inappropriate stuff instead of trying to learn how to read or do basic math.

Back