SWAC Baseball 4/21 to 4/23

In 2015 Southern did not win not one game against Texas Southern.
In 2016 Southern did not win not one game against Texas Southern.

Now, in 2017, Southern is on the verge of not even making the tournament while Texas Southern is in 1st place.

Oh, congrats on that sweep SU!!!

My last troll comment for the season:

Unheard of how far they have fallen in baseball. Amazing what a difference makes when you are not over awarding scholarships.

In 2015 Southern did not win not one game against Texas Southern.
In 2016 Southern did not win not one game against Texas Southern.

Now, in 2017, Southern is on the verge of not even making the tournament while Texas Southern is in 1st place.

Oh, congrats on that sweep SU!!!
You know how many years I could go and say TSU didn't beat SU lmao

Unheard of how far they have fallen in baseball. Amazing what a difference makes when you are not over awarding scholarships.
Stop. Sophomore team and still short of scholarship. After next season we will be back to normal. Penalties will be over

You know how many years I could go and say TSU didn't beat SU lmao

You are right but also there is no telling how far back Cador was over awarding schollies. During that time, we gave less than half of the 11.7 allotted for D1 and paid our head coach less than 13k per year until 2008. There has been a monumental shift in the SWAC west after TSU and PV began to invest in their baseball programs.

You are right but also there is no telling how far back Cador was over awarding schollies. During that time, we gave less than half of the 11.7 allotted for D1 and paid our head coach less than 13k per year until 2008. There has been a monumental shift in the SWAC west after TSU and PV began to invest in their baseball programs.
the years are documented when he over awarded. After next season is over, SU will be back at the top. I can guarantee that. You will see *evil grin *

Yeap, kind of like how TSU's football team went from 1st to worst in the blink of an eye after the *.

Back