Mike Epps' Ex Wants $109k a Month to Support Herself and Their Daughters

Tiger1

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/21/mike-epps-divorce-ex-wants-big-money-support/

GMB_zps8ujnuyqx.gif

ahuh...this the one he had the "pretty light skin" kids with good hair with? Good for his ass. The way he talked about his other daughter....good for his damn ass. I hope she gets every damn penny. LIke she said...he ask hered NOT to work...folks with money do this on the regular. He just want to have amnesia because he doesn't want to pay....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Come on CT, I know you don't like Mike Epps, but lets get real. $109k per month or $1.3 million per year is more than he makes. The man's net worth is approximately $6 million, which tells me he doesn't gross over $500k per year or $42k per month. A more reasonable amount would be like $10k to $15k per month or $120k to $180k per year. Halle Berry's net worth is approximately $80 million or 13 times more than Mike Epps net worth and she is paying her daughter's jobless father $16k per month or $192k per year in child support. Good thing Halle didn't marry that fool, because I'm sure he would receive more in alimony than in child support, but Halle might have to pay the next fool both child support and alimony. Only two types of people in this country pay outrageous alimony and child support amounts, Black men in general and Black women when they have to pay some jobless White boy. It's another one of their ways of draining Black communities of their wealth.

Stop spreading that myth. Black men/women don't pay outrageous amounts of alimony. do a simple google search. OUTRAGEOUS amounts are not lead by black folks. But she said Epps makes $3.5 million/year...so $109,000/month is reasonable if so.

If he makes $3.9 million per year, he's a poor manager of his money. In the entertainment industry, the money that entertainer generates is not what they make. it's like a corporation or company where the money is divided among many individuals.

It's not a myth when you have multi-millionaire White men like the founder of Popeye's Al Copeland paying zero child support before he died and I'm sure he is/was not the only one. At one time, P. Diddy/Puffy Combs was paying the highest child support payments in that State of New York on just one child and I'm pretty sure he's far from being the richest man paying child support in the State New York. Also, as much as P. Diddy is worth, he paid $35k per month and Mike Epps estranged wife wants $109k per month. i know she wants to get paid, but that amount is a bit delusional and her attorney is milking her for whatever he can get. I'm sure his fees are no less than 10% of what she's requesting, which is $11k per month for however many months she retains him for this case. Crazy!!!

Al Copeland lawyer, disbarred in Wrinkled Robe investigation, regains law license
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/01/al_copeland_lawyer_disbarred_i.html

Last edited:
I'm sure any judge with at least a little common sense will not award her $109k per month, maybe somewhere between $15k to $30k per month. But she will pay her attorney who is most likely White that overpriced fee of 10% to 15% or $11k to $16.5k per month based on her getting $109k per month, which is damn near half of what she will get in child support payments. She has already signed on the dotted line. IMO, the attorney should get no more than $3k per month for this case. I guess there are some women who would make others rich just to get back at their ex's.

Last edited:
I've always said math and science should be a requirement in law school. This is a perfect example why STEM courses should be required. I'm sure some people wouldn't be lawyers today if STEM courses were added to the law curriculum, which is why a lot of legal dummies decided to study law. LMAO!!!

Exhibit A:
170125_TV_Conway.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Last edited:
Stop spreading that myth. Black men/women don't pay outrageous amounts of alimony. do a simple google search. OUTRAGEOUS amounts are not lead by black folks. But she said Epps makes $3.5 million/year...so $109,000/month is reasonable if so.
How much of that actually goes into his household? Is the $3.5M before or after he pays his management, staff, production partners, etc., etc. And let's not forget about taxes. When all is said and done, he'd probably only bring home about $1M.

But $109K/ mo. is just the starting point. Even the simplest forms of divorce lawyers know to ask for about 10 times more than you can actually expect to get.

LOL....yall started EARLY!!!!

CT...we need to discuss a business transaction.....I'm trying to see sunshine....LOL....I'll pay you $109.

How much of that actually goes into his household? Is the $3.5M before or after he pays his management, staff, production partners, etc., etc. And let's not forget about taxes. When all is said and done, he'd probably only bring home about $1M.

But $109K/ mo. is just the starting point. Even the simplest forms of divorce lawyers know to ask for about 10 times more than you can actually expect to get.

It's more like a good snake oil attorney making her believe she's getting that much so that he can jack his fees up. She would be lucky if she got 1/4 that amount.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Get married to have these chicks try to take everything Fellas....

These chicks now a days run to the courts to try take everything from you and the establishment is more the willing to do it.

If they can't control you they will try to take from you and the black community is devastated even more and the wealth gap increases.

Get Married Fellas....

Get married to have these chicks try to take everything Fellas....

These chicks now a days run to the courts to try take everything from you and the establishment is more the willing to do it.

If they can't control you they will try to take from you and the black community is devastated even more and the wealth gap increases.

Get Married Fellas....

Let's be honest....MANY of these dudes know what they are getting.....they know if they were broke or middle class the chick they married to would have no parts of them.

The problem is she found out about he was divorcing her on Twitter. When you do bytch moves you get bytch results. Divorce is war. He drew first blood being low down now she is angry scorned woman coming back at him.

The problem is she found out about he was divorcing her on Twitter. When you do bytch moves you get bytch results. Divorce is war. He drew first blood being low down now she is angry scorned woman coming back at him.

If that's the case then he deserves to get GOT....

1 of the 7deadly sins is Wrath.....one form of wrath is love of justice perverted to revenge and spite. This can be related to either outside looking in or inside looking out....

Last edited:
I grew up as a Christian. And as a Christian, I've found that most things in religions are based on traditions, void of any logic. Unless someone is totally incapacitated or completely helpless, $109k per month is beyond the amount they would need to comfortably survive on. This is another reason why I'm a firm believer that church and state SHALL always remain separate. By church and state remaining separate, a judge with some common sense won't have to feel guilty telling her and her attorney that they are completely delusional on the amount that they are asking for. I'm sure far right Christian nuts would be ready to nail my behind to the cross, especially that preacher in Virginia who wanted to keep an entire amount of a $50k bank loan, which myself and another person convince the trustee board to use what they needed and to give the rest back to the Bank of the James.

Last edited:
But when Mary J's ex husband asked for just about the SAME amount (only like $1000 difference) for most of the same reasons he was a "sorry excuse for a man". And he actually helped clean Mary up (from her own mouth).

I don't care if he told not to work, she don't deserve/won't get $110K/month.

But when Mary J's ex husband asked for just about the SAME amount (only like $1000 difference) for most of the same reasons he was a "sorry excuse for a man". And he actually helped clean Mary up (from her own mouth).

I don't care if he told not to work, she don't deserve/won't get $110K/month.

Now you know US Christians are hypercrites. We pick and choose when to apply the scriptures, which is another reason why church and state SHALL remain separate.

Look, now we don't know their finances just know what the wife said and hell, she should know. Spousal support ain't about giving you "just enough to get by" ...don't start them in luxury if you ain't wanting to keep them that way. Hell, this ain't rocket science shit...this stuff BEEN going on and translated into every language possible...and on tomorrow another man will do the same thing expecting a different outcome. See...the $109000/month was around 1/3 but since y'all think I'm vindictive and shit...HALF! SHE NEEDS HER DAMN HALF AND THEN SOME.....

Back