What If.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
whiguyblink.gif

LMAO!!!!!!

Seriously....I find it interesting how babies from birth to about 2 or 3 do things and people say "they a old soul" or "they been here before." More importantly I think babies and toddlers are some of the intelligent beings because they have no hate, no true fear, and everything to them is a learning process.

LMAO!!!!!!

Seriously....I find it interesting how babies from birth to about 2 or 3 do things and people say "they a old soul" or "they been here before." More importantly I think babies and toddlers are some of the intelligent beings because they have no hate, no true fear, and everything to them is a learning process.
That's because they just got here Founder....everything is new to them.

Y'all leave Founder alone...if y'all had been paying attention, him and Buckwheat been on the getting buck wild trail/mindshift all last year...gone head Founder.Your theory is just as plausible as anyone else's.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y'all leave Founder alone...if y'all had been paying attention, him and Buckwheat been on the getting buck wild trail/mindshift all last year...gone head Founder.Your theory is just as plausible as anyone else's.

Yo ass enabling this type of behavior! LMAO!

Flounder smoked some stuff as good as this comedian who said he smoked some stuff so good he was driving around looking for his car keys

Back