Candice Wiggins: I was bullied for being straight in '98% gay' WNBA

If this happen to Candice Wiggins I can't imagine what my baby is going through.

chookstv30.jpg
Now that is what you call fine!

Man LMAO!!!!

Ok...I remember being in high school and going to the barbershop. Here is the convo:

Mr. Gallot: Next
Me: "standing up"
Dude: I'm next
Me: Ok bruh.

After his haircut

Mr. Gallot: Look at the Lady Techsters poster see somebody familiar.
Me: "looks"....awwww man...
Mr. Gallot: Watch what happens in 20 years.
Bruh you gotta tell us which one...lol!

I believe it !
Allegedly that was one of the down falls of the Comets...all of the homo-sexual women not just at the games but showing affection at the games with families around. The Comets' tickets were very affordable so families could attend and they were winning. People just stopped coming to the games.

WNBA needs cater to families more. They don't and that's why it hasn't improved as far as ratings. Why don't they promote Candice Parker more she is beautiful and has a family.

The Comets also got kicked out the Toyota Center and had no permanent home the last year or two
They got kicked out of Toyota Center because they weren't drawing flies. And that is also the reason they could not get a permanent home. If it were me (Hilton) I would have tried to get in a local university facility or high school facility until they began winning again. Les Alexander saw the writing on the wall and dumped them on the Hilton Furniture guy. Hilton thought he was going to be able to stay at Toyota but with attendance in the toilet he could not afford the rent.

BRUH.....on the nights they played there is a Mexican restaurant across the street. I stop eating there on those night because those butch chicks did not care. You could be sitting at dinner with your lady and they would walk up and holla at her. I saw one man get arrested because he slapped the crap out of one. He and his wife were eating antd this butch chick just came and sat down at the table with them trying to holla at his wife. Man he reached across the table and smacked the shit out of her. I mean slapped fire from her ass.

The cops were like "sir we fully understand.....but we have to take you in."

Said that they have more power than straight people! Most likely, nothing would have happened if it was the other way around!

Me too because their agenda is evolving to the point now being straight is wrong and want to force people to be gay

If you think that is something, look at this. This is the mess that us straight single men have to deal with. I'm a "homophobe" because I like women that were born women

They got kicked out of Toyota Center because they weren't drawing flies. And that is also the reason they could not get a permanent home. If it were me (Hilton) I would have tried to get in a local university facility or high school facility until they began winning again. Les Alexander saw the writing on the wall and dumped them on the Hilton Furniture guy. Hilton thought he was going to be able to stay at Toyota but with attendance in the toilet he could not afford the rent.

Hilton thought he was Mattress Mack #2 but the Comets ran their course as they won big early and created excitement but the initial batch of wbb excitement in the state of Texas died right after as you had no Sheryl Swoopes on the college level to relate to

If you think that is something, look at this. This is the mess that us straight single men have to deal with. I'm a "homophobe" because I like women that were born women

I'm not surprised these people are never satisfied they got gay marriage now they want to further push the envelope. The sad thing is their effort to make black boys and men more effeminate is sadly working. So now in order to please these sick fudge packers because you we are afraid to be called homophobe you have to date a castrated man.

Allegedly that was one of the down falls of the Comets...all of the homo-sexual women not just at the games but showing affection at the games with families around. The Comets' tickets were very affordable so families could attend and they were winning. People just stopped coming to the games.
You probably can get those tickets at the gas station.

You know there was an alleged love triangle going on with that team during that run and when Kim Perot died. All hell broke loose.

I'm not surprised these people are never satisfied they got gay marriage now they want to further push the envelope. The sad thing is their effort to make black boys and men more effeminate is sadly working. So now in order to please these sick fudge packers because you we are afraid to be called homophobe you have to date a castrated man.

This is one of the few places I post online in which the LGBT (emphasis on the T and G lol) sympathizers will have a hard time taking over (only like 1-2 that regularly post). The tranny that made that post got flamed for it and rightfully so.

And don't get me started on the Moonlight sympathizers that took over my Facebook timeline Monday (most black women)

Back