Boxtorow HBCU Top 10 Recruiting Classes 2017

I really think we have 2 very capable QBs and great recruiter and X & O guy in our new DC.

We picked up some serious talent the last two years and based on what we have coming back. Whew!!!!

You do the math.....

This coming from your joke of a program.

Just know we will continue to put our foot in y'all azz!

Okay-enough-I-cant-breathe_o_13461.jpg

I really think we have 2 very capable QBs and great recruiter and X & O guy in our new DC.

We picked up some serious talent the last two years and based on what we have coming back. Whew!!!!

You do the math.....

Your luck is bound to run out..... JSU had you on the ropes last year with many holes to fill.

Last edited:

JROCK'S TOP 5

1) S.U.
2) AAMU
3) GRAM
4)TNST
5) NCCU

Interesting...I think we did really well recruiting players around the country instead of just staying in our region ...we're also still adding a few more late signees to the program. I will say former South Alabama DC Travis Pearson finally got his wish this post season, after joining the staff in April and not being able to recruit like he wanted. O'Hara & Wagner... the 2 other coaches who joined the staff late last season also did a good job recruiting to their needs.

Overall I want to commend our staff for recruiting in regards to diversity (may be the most diverse bcf team I've ever seen although it may change due to "hbcu culture shock") making the program a proverbial melting pot and stepping outside the box of a typical HBCU. In Normal whether you're black red white brown.."only the pure at heart shall wear the maroon & white" -Coach Louis Crews

Last edited:
Interesting...I think we did really well recruiting players around the country instead of just staying in our region ...we're also still adding a few more late signees to the program. I will say former South Alabama DC Travis Pearson finally got his wish this post season, after joining the staff in April and not being able to recruit like he wanted. O'Hara & Wagner... the 2 other coaches who joined the staff late last season also did a good job recruiting to their needs.

Overall I want to commend our staff for recruiting in regards to diversity (may be the most diverse bcf team I've ever seen although it may change due to "hbcu culture shock") making the program a proverbial melting pot and stepping outside the box of a typical HBCU. In Normal whether you're black red white brown.."only the pure at heart shall wear the maroon & white" -Coach Louis Crews

We signed a WHITE RB that ran a Nike verified 4.6/40 and over 2300 yards

We now have THREE 2,000 yard rushers on the squad.

Back