AAMU is the only SWAC school to not publish a 2022 roster

there are 100+ SID openings as of this late date nationally from P5 on down to NAIA, JUCO, etc.

As someone who has worked with 5 SIDs in 6 years at Valley, it is the most overworked, underpaid and underappreciated positions especially in the SWAC. You are expected to wear 4-5 hats at one time when all you are supposed to do is getting information about the school out there

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Itโ€™s Fan Day on Da Hill โ€ฆ. still no roster though ๐Ÿ˜‚ Lawd, I shouldโ€™ve just gone to the scrimmage and created a roster for this SID. Here are the rosters from the spring game.

Attachments

• 2022_Maroon_Team_Roster.pdf
    435.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2022_White_Team_Roster.pdf
    435.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 2022_Gray_Team_Roster.pdf
    423.2 KB · Views: 4
Man, we wonโ€™t know for sure whoโ€™s on this team til kickoff Thursday ๐Ÿ˜‚

We're in a similar boat. We know the roster but no numbers outside of the usuals and no starting QB has been named yet (still don't know how Dancy was able to convince 4 former 3 stars to stay around but he did it)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I just peeped PV's online roster and I lmaoooooo!!!!!

Somebody responsible for the online edition is madder than a scrimma goat, obviously lol. It is all sorts of wrong on there. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€

Hope the weather holds and we play the game Saturday. The light will finally shine. 9 returning starters on O; 8 returning starters on D; several key holes w/ 2-deep filled. Gotta' give it up to ol' coach beelze"Bubba" McDowell and staff. They did good (recruiting).

Somebody responsible for the online edition is madder than a scrimma goat, obviously lol. It is all sorts of wrong on there. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€

Hope the weather holds and we play the game Saturday. The light will finally shine. 9 returning starters on O; 8 returning starters on D; several key holes w/ 2-deep filled. Gotta' give it up to ol' coach beelze"Bubba" McDowell and staff. They did good (recruiting).

It's funny according to the Bluebloods, PV didn't recruit anyone and we about to get smashed in the LDC 38-20 because Dumas left LOL

Last edited:

Who you rooting fo?
Leggo Panthers

Accuweather gives us over 90% chance of thunderstorms, hmmm

Back