Anybody ever purchased a home sight unseen?

Kendrick

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be moving to the southeast in a few weeks, and the wife and I put in an offer on a home after only viewing listing photos online. Our offer was eventually accepted and our real estate agent (who had been working with us for the last month) conducted a virtual tour of the home to show us what we bought. And surprisingly, the place was immaculate. We're scheduled to close next month.

Has anyone ever bought a home (not for investment purposes) without first touring it or going to an open house?

No but I have bought one after only seeing it once very briefly because it was during the height of the pandemic.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'll be moving to the southeast in a few weeks, and the wife and I put in an offer on a home after only viewing listing photos online. Our offer was eventually accepted and our real estate agent (who had been working with us for the last month) conducted a virtual tour of the home to show us what we bought. And surprisingly, the place was immaculate. We're scheduled to close next month.

Has anyone ever bought a home (not for investment purposes) without first touring it or going to an open house?
I came close but the home inspector told me dont do it.

Back