Howard University Students Protests Living Conditions

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Because, we love running to white people thinking they will solve our problems. But, they only made it worse.
I know your bit on here is to present black people as wholly dysfunctional, but the students literally approached school administrators first with these issues.

Howard asked the federal government for 240 million for construction. The government doesn’t have money to give them. However Joe and Kamala are considering something better with our tax money. https://thehill.com/changing-americ...stration-considering-giving-450000-per-person
Come on now bruh! You know good and well Congress makes Bill. The president of the USA had no power. Why do you think no infrastructure bill was passed under Trump? Mitch McConnell refused to do it. Joe manchin and Kyrsten Sinema would not support it. If y'all going to talk racist folks talk where the blame comes from.

Last edited:
Come on now bruh! You know good and well Congress makes Bill. The president of the USA had no power. Why do you think no infrastructure bill was passed under Trump? Mitch McConnell refused to do it. Joe manchin and Kyrsten Sinema would not support it. If y'all going to talk racist folks talk where the blame comes from.
Cee I believe you are a fair minded person but Sienna and Manchin are republicans with democrat titles both have contempt for black people. They had no problem signing that Asian hate bill. But will do nothing for black people. Where the real failure for me is the democrats aren’t even pretending to present anything for the black community. I watch the White House press conference when they will shut up black reporters who get in the scope of asking questions in the regards for the black community that’s a slap in the face to me. They have proposals right now for every other subgroup out there except black people. I’m independent and business minded I don’t believe in excuses if I put in an investment I expect an return I don’t believe in waiting for my turn at the table and watch everyone else get full. If your hired to do a job your expected to produce no excuses or you will be terminated. And 2022 the democrats will get destroyed if they don’t produce. See the younger generation of black kids don’t buy just vote democrat they want results. Now If the democrats can find enough votes for the Asian hate crime bill, they can push executive orders to force business to make employees to take the jab, and they will find the money for these lllegals, and all these other groups then they can at least at the bare minimum pass something for the number one demographic that put them in office. Like for me I have a no tolerance for excuses especially when Obama was in office and he used executive orders for everyone else except us. So when there is a will to do something there is a way to get it done.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I agree with you.

Cee I believe you are a fair minded person but Sienna and Manchin are republicans with democrat titles both have contempt for black people. They had no problem signing that Asian hate bill. But will do nothing for black people. Where the real failure for me is the democrats aren’t even pretending to present anything for the black community. I watch the White House press conference when they will shut up black reporters who get in the scope of asking questions in the regards for the black community that’s a slap in the face to me. They have proposals right now for every other subgroup out there except black people. I’m independent and business minded I don’t believe in excuses if I put in an investment I expect an return I don’t believe in waiting for my turn at the table and watch everyone else get full. If your hired to do a job your expected to produce no excuses or you will be terminated. And 2022 the democrats will get destroyed if they don’t produce. See the younger generation of black kids don’t buy just vote democrat they want results. Now If the democrats can find enough votes for the Asian hate crime bill, they can push executive orders to force business to make employees to take the jab, and they will find the money for these lllegals, and all these other groups then they can at least at the bare minimum pass something for the number one demographic that put them in office. Like for me I have a no tolerance for excuses especially when Obama was in office and he used executive orders for everyone else except us. So when there is a will to do something there is a way to get it done.

Those dorms were in horrible condition when I was there and that was 20 years ago. The towers were about the only decent dorms. With as money as Howard has they need to improve that campus. I don't blame the students. Mind you, 3 of the dorms sit in the middle of a neighborhood that's in the middle of gentrifying. Meridian and Slowe Halls, just tear those joints down altogether. With that wild high room and board, kids expect better.

Those dorms were in horrible condition when I was there and that was 20 years ago. The towers were about the only decent dorms. With as money as Howard has they need to improve that campus. I don't blame the students. Mind you, 3 of the dorms sit in the middle of a neighborhood that's in the middle of gentrifying. Meridian and Slowe Halls, just tear those joints down altogether. With that wild high room and board, kids expect better.
It sounds like an audit is needed.

Its typical, they know that the responsibility belongs with the university. The university has lots of money and supporters to get issues addressed. The administration did not deemed this worthy to address until the national spotlight was on the University.

I'm so glad I decided not to go to Howard. I know it's prestigious from the outside looking in but I heard more bad things than good from alumni ... yes they love their school but it left a bad taste in their mouth from the administration to the elitist student body. I heard Howard is pretty easy academically too ... so it's not even academically rigorious like I heard of other "Ivy" private HBCUs like Spelman.

I feel there are several HBCUs better than Howard ... it's no longer the best we hv to offer

I'm so glad I decided not to go to Howard. I know it's prestigious from the outside looking in but I heard more bad things than good from alumni ... yes they love their school but it left a bad taste in their mouth from the administration to the elitist student body. I heard Howard is pretty easy academically too ... so it's not even academically rigorious like I heard of other "Ivy" private HBCUs like Spelman.

I feel there are several HBCUs better than Howard ... it's no longer the best we hv to offer
Don't get it twisted bruh, it is very rigorous for engineering majors. Some of us corporate advisors ensure the curriculums remain very competitive w/ other schools.

Back