2021 Swac Championship Game Attendance

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I’m interested to hear from the PV folks about the game day atmosphere and there time in Jackson…
Remarkably presented, highly structured and professionally presented. Obviously, I could feel AD ARob's hands on a LOT of what occurred about the stadium from attendance counts, rv location, vendor location, parking, etc because we still use what he implemented for us at PV - eerily similar.

I got sced ONE time... after a JSU first down, the announcer responded, the band responded w/ a quick fanfare, and the entire JSU crowd responded and I was like WTHHHHH???!!! Damned near made me piss my pants and put action under these Nikes to sprint out the stadium 😂😂😂.

That is how a college game should feel and look. But y'all still got that knee-grow in ya'. Heard that large contingent singing Neck w/ no band and that "batch" at the end, like those lsu loonies who defamed one of our culture's more prominent old skool songs by Cameo. Pre-game, I asked our band director would our band pretend to have some class and not go down that dumb "go home" stupidity so many bands embellish in. His ass simply "smiled" and that let me know he and his head football coach can leave quickly. We are PV, not Ghetto U.

Last edited:
Enjoyed you guys. Lots of fun & smack talking. Hope y’all enjoyed game day & tailgating at Thee Vet!!!

@Bewildered

Enjoyed all of it, including the freebie w/ the state senator (Benjamin ????). Everything is easy to get to in Jaxon, w/out a cajillion frwys shooting 10 million ways and toll tags required to drive 30 feet away. 😂

While here, for locals and remotes... check out a Carribean/Latin spot called El Sabor (? off of County Line rd - Ridgeland I think). Tajadas con pollo or majarra frita, you can thank me later. 😁❤️❤️❤️ The parking lot entrance is different but the fresh food is very good.

But why those same folks act all bougie when they move to Texas and don’t act the same or even show up at football games? Lol

The school has total buy in from the city - bottom line. Yes - it’s the bandwagon effect but they vibe with the school

Deion wouldn’t Have the same buy in anywhere else bottom line as you gotta have football infrastructure

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody tell sTu PV nutt-hugger it was 50,120 JSU supporters and only 8 PV folk in the stands counting our band. 😂😂👎🏿

Proud of the representation, PV, considering.
Yall was loud as hell over there. Especially when yall started chanting. I was like "Awwww.....listen to PV fans chanting and dancing over there!!! So sweet!!". I wished I could have came over there and met yall

But why those same negroes act all bougie when they move to Texas and don’t act the same or even show up at football games? Lol

The school has total buy in from the city - bottom line. Yes - it’s the bandwagon effect but they vibe with the school

Deion wouldn’t Have the same buy in anywhere else bottom line as you gotta have football infrastructure

JSU is the big dog in Jackson (over 80% black) compared to Belhaven (D3), Millsaps (D3) and Tougaloo (NAIA HBCU) so if they get the city behind him, that puts them on par with Ole Miss and MSU as far as support is concerned from the fan base. I just like seeing stadiums full of people that look like us especially stadiums of that size

FCS Playoffs attendance in the 2nd round: 12,557 JMU -- 11,743 Sac State -- 10,031 ETSU -- 8,453 SHSU -- 6,722 Villanova -- 5,109 SWAC Championship: Jackson State -- 50,128

Remember y’all…NCAT & Hampton left to play in front of crowds like that lmao

they would have been better off joining the SWAC instead of the Big South.

I wonder if away team brings their fans and bands to their campuses

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back