Join the list:
Delta State
Bama state
Bcu
Txsu
Alcorn
PV - pending
All came and all got beat upside the head 😆 🤣

Your last game and those prior say y’all will. 😂ain’t nobody scared of pv we know y’all good … we’re just better.
They're just "Ok" 😆. Good teams don't finish the season on a 4 game losing streak. They avoided the powers of the East during regular season (JSU, famu, aamu easy schedule). Lost to 4th place Valley and struggled mightily with 5th place bama state and 6th place bcu. Reality will set in after we kick that arse Saturday. PV might be the 4th best team in the Swac 😫

PV been cat fishing the people this season. Started out like that black bold panther I been proud to see winning , but then their true pank panther hearts said wait a minute ! , we not suppose to truly be winning… THEE winning against Alcorn brought y’all into this SWAC championship world and we gone take y’all out. My advice for y’all next year… Look at your Bible and turn to my baby Aliyah chapter 10 verse 1 … if at fuss you don’t succeed… AMEN… try… try… try again.!

1E86D4C0-C629-4A54-962F-070FB555AA9F.jpeg

PV been cat fishing the people this season. Started out like that black bold panther I been proud to see winning , but then their true pank panther hearts said wait a minute ! , we not suppose to truly be winning… THEE winning against Alcorn brought y’all into this SWAC championship world and we gone take y’all out. My advice for y’all next year… Look at your Bible and turn to my baby Aliyah chapter 10 verse 1 … if at fuss you don’t succeed… AMEN… try… try… try again.!

View attachment 14003
Guess the gig is up, we have been found out, no fooling thee

Yall better get them curls activated because I'm talking my shit as soon as I touch down.

Its the NY Giants vs the Patriots in the superbowl all over again.

See yall in Atlanta!
Thanks for supporting THEE in Atl. I'll have a shirt for ya as we destroy scsu. #Swaclove

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt....

Does this mean I can't get nobody to grill us up our traditional pre-game bambi before we go to war? Shit now. smh

Back