How could any self respecting black person follow Candace Owens

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't know what to say about her, well actually I do, but I'll keep it to myself. This is still a public forum after all.
I will say this, some white people are going to try and use her words as though it's factual and they will site places like Chicago or in the the case of Alabama, Birmingham and act as though that's evidence enough.

White Americans love black people that constantly degrade other black people.

Last edited:
In all fairness even many black Republicans I know with good sense don't like her. She is beyond ratchet.

In all fairness even many black Republicans I know with good sense don't like her. She is beyond ratchet.
It is all about perception. Social media give persons like her a false sense of being concerned about the well being of "her" people. When was the last time she has been seen in the "hood" doing work? That lawsuit money is long gone.

1. F her.
2. This woman who once claimed "there is no racism in America" became wealthy by way of a lawsuit in which she sued for, you guessed it - racial discrimination.
3. Come for me if you want, I said what I said; ain't no black person who married white going to tell me what's best for the black community. Period.

Back