Why isn't Nate Newton in the Hall of Fame?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
On the field performance is the only thing that should matter. This isn't the National Morality League. The writers who never played probably any sports get to make those decisions; I guess Terrell Owens had a criminal record and should've been a first-ballot HOF; but he didn't put his mouth to their a88.

I guess LT was the picture of good morals when he played, he got caught and suspended for using cocaine and also after being inducted to the NFL HOF. He also pleaded to guilty 2 counts of sexual misdemeanors. The hypocrisy of the NFL HOF voters. https://www.dailypress.com/sports/dp-spt-lawrence-taylor-pleads-guilty-story.html
I guess Nate being a narcissistic, arrogant loud mouth towards the media didn't help his cause either.

I'm not a HOF voter so no shade this way. I just presented one fact that your boy had 170+lbs of weed on him traveling through Seagoville on us75 when he got caught up. What he did w/ all those millions he earned during his playing days is speculation unless he gives his truth as to the reason why he thought transporting drugs was the easiest way to make $$$ since he was financially broke immediately post nfl retirement.

I guess Nate being a narcissistic, arrogant loud mouth towards the media didn't help his cause either.

I'm not a HOF voter so no shade this way. I just presented one fact that your boy had 170+lbs of weed on him traveling through Seagoville on us75 when he got caught up. What he did w/ all those millions he earned during his playing days is speculation unless he gives his truth as to the reason why he thought transporting drugs was the easiest way to make $$$ since he was financially broke immediately post nfl retirement.
I feel you. I was just saying they were hypocrites. He didn't put his mouth to the media a88 is my point. LT was a celebrity and was more media-friendly. Just like "TO" no off-the-field incidents unlike Nate but he didn't put his mouth to the media a88 is my point.

Unfortunately in America you are judged by your character and actions except if you are white. A white man can be known to grab women by the coochie, have multiple affairs on his wives, cheat people out of money and still become the president of the united states and be adored. A black man can have a Ivy league education and America sees him no different than a bum on the street.

Last edited:
Back